Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: moving!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default moving!

OK! here we go! I know I have mentioned this before! Now the time has come! We are moving to Pennsylvania! I have a start date of 6-2. We really wanted to be there for a game this year and especially the MNF game, but its not going to happen! I am going to have to order dish and the nfl package like others that are out of town. Or just listen to it on the web at 101thefox.com. Now, I am sorry I am moving away from KC, I know I am moving to where some other Chiefs fans live! All of you that live in the Mt Pocono area, give me a shout, either in the thread or PM. Also, im moving closer to Canada, the member not just the country! Look out Northeast! Im bringing my midwest Chiefsloving beerdrinking crazy *** there! God help you all!

It says it cant calculate between Canada and Denmark. I GUess I will have to come over for a beer and find out.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    We still dont know if we have the house yet! Which really sucks since they dont want to hold the job past 6-2! I am burning, or trying to, everyones ears off to find some info! as far as Connie goes? You still have time to stop and have a beer with us if we get this worked out!
    Well, I sure would stop by and have a 'going away' beer with y'all, but seems the timing is bad all around with people moving though. My daughter, her hubby, kids, & two of their dogs...are staying with me right now temporarily till their new place is ready to move in to...I haven't had much time for anything else...they're keeping me busy coming & going!

If it doesn't work out to share a beer or two before you move...I wish you nothing but the best with your move and job in Pennsylvania. Hopefully someday you'll be able to make it back for a Chiefs Crowd gathering at Arrowhead!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Hey congrats man. Also, you don't have to order DISH, and NFL package, that would be overboard. I don't live in the KC area, but I watch Chiefs games online. This is a good thread on another forum that should be helpful!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=5966876
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Jt and Crew...don't know you but good luck. Moved to Fl from Upstate New York and even though I was the lone Chiefs fan in
    New York, I knew everyone. In Florida I have met a great deal of people and have made many great friends. Chiefnut you sound cool, looking to hook him up with some credible people. I am rarely on the board and never posts...but I thought this was a cool exchange..good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    Hey congrats man. Also, you don't have to order DISH, and NFL package, that would be overboard. I don't live in the KC area, but I watch Chiefs games online. This is a good thread on another forum that should be helpful!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=5966876
    I tried using those streams, but they were unreliable at best. I ended up opting for the NFL package and directv. Couldn't be happier. I think DirecTV is launching a new service where you can watch the games live via a computer or smartphone. More info to come later.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I tried using those streams, but they were unreliable at best. I ended up opting for the NFL package and directv. Couldn't be happier. I think DirecTV is launching a new service where you can watch the games live via a computer or smartphone. More info to come later.
    That would be awesome!

Only wished I had DirecTV.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Thanks for all the well wishes! I have not left yet! We are still trying to get a house sorted out! Its been a freaking nightmare for the last 6 months! Btw, what is the difference between dish and direct tv? preference? I really dont know since I have always had cable but I want to make sure I get the Chiefs games this coming season! I will keep everyone informed what is going on! We should know something more sometime later this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Btw, what is the difference between dish and direct tv? preference?
    DirecTV is better than Dish TV in my opinion. And most importantly, DirecTV has the NFL package. Dish TV does not. Which means if you want to see the Chiefs, you'll need to get DirecTV.

if you get a chance between now and the start of the season you can check out a vid @ kcchiefs.com/mediacenter and type in arrowhead east or Big Charlies Arrowhead East and watch a surprise visit by Scott Pioli there. good stuff!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123