Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: moving!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default moving!

OK! here we go! I know I have mentioned this before! Now the time has come! We are moving to Pennsylvania! I have a start date of 6-2. We really wanted to be there for a game this year and especially the MNF game, but its not going to happen! I am going to have to order dish and the nfl package like others that are out of town. Or just listen to it on the web at 101thefox.com. Now, I am sorry I am moving away from KC, I know I am moving to where some other Chiefs fans live! All of you that live in the Mt Pocono area, give me a shout, either in the thread or PM. Also, im moving closer to Canada, the member not just the country! Look out Northeast! Im bringing my midwest Chiefsloving beerdrinking crazy *** there! God help you all!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Eh! about 2 hr 45 min drive for each of us! Maybe, when we get things settled we might have to each make a road trip to somewhere in the middle for a few beers.
    I don't mind a five hour drive but im crashing on your couch!! Anyways, thats five hours metric...so I think thats about 4 hours Imperial!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

next time the CHIEFS play in booofalo we can all get together & do som tailgatin! ralph wilson is one of the most unimpressive stadiums i have been to. the fans were not very hospitable either.

oh btw jt the winters in the poconos can be pretty bad, we get our fair share of snow but we have been prone to ice storms that can shut down the area from a day to a week.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    next time the CHIEFS play in booofalo we can all get together & do som tailgatin! ralph wilson is one of the most unimpressive stadiums i have been to. the fans were not very hospitable either.
    Last time I went to the ralph, I stood up at the end of the game, flipped off all the fans and pissed all over the seat in front of me!! I had waaaaay too much to drink that day. I threw a kid inthe piss trough for calling me a *** cause I was wearing Chiefs stuff. (the game was Buffalo/san fran) I have never left Fubbalo without getting into it with some idiot that cant handle his beer.

And their poor little tailgate is a lonely wiener on a BBG nest to the Arrowhead experience!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

yeah, i stopped short of pissin' but had a close encounter of the @***hole kind. the only good part of the trip was all the CHIEFS stuff was marked way down so i got some real good deals.

I look forward to it Canada! I will have extra room so you wont have to sleep on the couch! chiefnut? As far as going to the Ralph? I will have to think about that one! lol I would rather Canada drive to us then we travel to Philly to the bar you were talking about! Also, with your helping about the better Dr's and such? I look forward to it and my wife and I would appreciate it! Although, at the moment, we are wondering if this deal is going to get done for my 6-2 start date! We still havent even heard from the listing agent about the credit/background checks I faxed them a week ago! Then we still have to get the lease, sign it, fax it back to them and the company. Then wait for the company to cut the check for our relocation expenses and clear it with the bank! Thats not even all to happen for us to leave in less than a week! Keep you guys updated as it goes! Im going to have another beer now!

OK! here we go! I know I have mentioned this before! Now the time has come! We are moving to Pennsylvania! I have a start date of 6-2. We really wanted to be there for a game this year and especially the MNF game, but its not going to happen! I am going to have to order dish and the nfl package like others that are out of town. Or just listen to it on the web at 101thefox.com. Now, I am sorry I am moving away from KC, I know I am moving to where some other Chiefs fans live! All of you that live in the Mt Pocono area, give me a shout, either in the thread or PM. Also, im moving closer to Canada, the member not just the country! Look out Northeast! Im bringing my midwest Chiefsloving beerdrinking crazy *** there! God help you all!
    Well, congratulations are in order, so congrats!

Congrats now given, I'm a bit sad the time has come for you to move, as you were somewhat my closest Chiefs Crowd neighbor...less than 30 minutes away, also in a small rural town community.

I do wish you and your family nothing but the best in Pennsylvania, however! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Eh! about 2 hr 45 min drive for each of us! Maybe, when we get things settled we might have to each make a road trip to somewhere in the middle for a few beers.
    Oh heck! 5 hour road trip ain't nothing if it means hanging with Canada on Chiefs Game Day! You're gonna have to make that 'short' road trip a few times, ya just have too!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

We still dont know if we have the house yet! Which really sucks since they dont want to hold the job past 6-2! I am burning, or trying to, everyones ears off to find some info! as far as Connie goes? You still have time to stop and have a beer with us if we get this worked out!

Hi Canada, how fare away are you from from me? i like the see what Google says to that?

Good luck with the moving part it sounds to me that you allready have some new drinking buddies!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast