Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: D-Bowe says way too much

Default D-Bowe says way too much

Dwayne Bowe lets a rather large cat out of the bag | ProFootballTalk.com

Not sure if anyone has seen this or not but why would he bring this up? just stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    Look, I think obviously it happens. But with Big Ben getting suspended for four games when no crime was charged? And Dwane already suspended for substance abuse? I wouldn't be shocked if he is in trouble by the Commish...this is going to get national attention because of Tiger, Ben Rothlesburger, Lawrence Taylor, etc...Just wait. Shut up Dwane. And catch your passes.

Sigh.
    I really think this will blow over. Nothing big has been made of it and it's been 3 days now since I first heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I really think this will blow over. Nothing big has been made of it and it's been 3 days now since I first heard of it.

I really hope you are right, truly. In my mind I just see Skip Bayless running his useless mouth about the whole thing.

Resident Ambassador!

DUMBOWE, i thought i'd seen everything till i saw an elepahnt fly.

too bad Dwayne doesn't have a little mouse friend to help keep him out of trouble.

This to me is not a "big breaking news" story,I mean it is not like they are importing women from Iraq or something. Girls want to hang out with Athletes, that is nothing new. It is not like anyone was forced to go. D Bowe needs to focus on catching the ball.

Dudes...this was 3 years ago according to this artcile.

Chiefs Coach, Dwayne Bowe Had 'Long Conversation' - Arrowhead Pride

Either way, I give 2 sh!ts less about what he said...Someone asked, and he told. time to get over it.

What he said is something only teammates and other NFL players might have to worry about....to the general public, this means nothing.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Dudes...this was 3 years ago according to this artcile.

Chiefs Coach, Dwayne Bowe Had 'Long Conversation' - Arrowhead Pride

Either way, I give 2 sh!ts less about what he said...Someone asked, and he told. time to get over it.

What he said is something only teammates and other NFL players might have to worry about....to the general public, this means nothing.

you are absolutely right, we as fans don't get a rats @### but it is a knock on the CHIEFS players, coaches and ownership which may cause some locker room tension. personaly someone should just give him a smack upside the head and tell him to just shut up and play ball.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    you are absolutely right, we as fans don't get a rats @### but it is a knock on the CHIEFS players, coaches and ownership which may cause some locker room tension. personaly someone should just give him a smack upside the head and tell him to just shut up and play ball.
    Yea. I suggest everyone stops listening to the media. We all know the media makes things bigger to get more attention.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I don't think it will blow over. Dumbo just lost respect from some of his teammate for letting that cat out of the bag. Brian Waters already said this would be handled in the locker room.

He was already on thin ice from his lack of performace last off season that got him benched and then suspended later in the season. He has to be under the microscope, specially considering he dropped a bunch of balls in OTA.s.

This kind of stuff, just adds to the frustrations of the coaching staff the could ultimatley end his career in KC.

ya know, maybe this never happened, maybe he was tryin to cover his own butt for flirtin w/that girl what took his pik an all, then stuck it on facebook. maybe this is just a story he made up to keep his gal from findin out the truth. she mentions it to someone, the media gets a wiff of a story and ask him about it, so he blabs out some fiction cause he's trapped himself in it. yup thats my story and i'm stickin w/it!

I would bet that if this is true, some chiefs players will have something to say with Bowe......why would he want to put something that could possibly get his teamates into trouble out like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast