Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: D-Bowe says way too much

Default D-Bowe says way too much

Dwayne Bowe lets a rather large cat out of the bag | ProFootballTalk.com

Not sure if anyone has seen this or not but why would he bring this up? just stupid!

Meh, I'm sure this goes on everywhere...He's just stupid enough to say it haha.

This is shocking...how?

bah, like it or not, this stuff happens in all the sports. I had a friend that spent a short stint with the Cincinnati Reds and he said it was like being a rock star with all the women that wanted to be with him, even though he knew he would be back in the minors in a week.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

ESPN The Magazine has a feature called "Postcards from the Edge." In it, pro athletes provide anecdotes regarding their lives.

In the latest issue, which hits newsstands Friday, Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe possibly says too much.

"My rookie year, we were playing in San Diego," Bowe says. "You hear stories about groupies hanging out in hotel lobbies, but some of my teammates had it set up so there was a girl in every room. The older guys get on MySpace and Facebook a week before we go to a city; when a pretty one writes back, they arrange to fly her in three or four days in advance. They call it importing."

(The federal government possibly would call it something else.)

"Younger guys don't have the money to do it," Bowe added. "Anyway, these girls had the whole top floor. They know everything about us -- first and last names, sisters and brothers, salary. This one girl was talking to me like she'd known me for years. 'Hey, D-Bowe, how's Grandma?' I'm like, 'How do you know my grandma?' She knew that I talk about her every time I'm interviewed for a story.

"I told her I had a girlfriend, but she didn't care. She was wearing my jersey, sitting in my lap, making it look like we knew each other. Then she took a picture and put it on Facebook. That almost got me in trouble."

Bowe may have avoided trouble that time. But we've got a feeling that trouble will be finding him now.
    Yeah. Probably not the smartest thing to tell folks.

LOL ya thats one that it would have been smarter to let it go without mentioing it.

not the first time this story has came out just different player and team.and if you are a single man making that kind of money. why not see how many fish will take the bait.stupid for bowe to put in an article though especially when there is not much news in the nfl for espn to cover this time of year.maybe kc will get a mention on nfl live now(i know not the right kind). i am so sick of them covering the cowboys,steelers,patriots,colts and that sissy tebow come on mix it up espn

Brilliant!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPKf7y1F-Q"]YouTube- guinness ad[/ame]

i completely agree that it happens all the time and dont blame him for it all. i would do the same thing if in that situation but i wouldnt talk about it. theres probably quite a bit of former teammates pissed off with him.

Look, I think obviously it happens. But with Big Ben getting suspended for four games when no crime was charged? And Dwane already suspended for substance abuse? I wouldn't be shocked if he is in trouble by the Commish...this is going to get national attention because of Tiger, Ben Rothlesburger, Lawrence Taylor, etc...Just wait. Shut up Dwane. And catch your passes.

Sigh.
    Resident Ambassador!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast