Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are y'all? Sure miss ya!

Default How are y'all? Sure miss ya!

I hope everyone at Chiefs Crowd and your families are healthy, well and having fun! Sorry I've not been around, can't believe how hectic and busy life became after I returned home the first week in May from the Kid Rock Cruise.

Storms & much rain keeping me off line some...as I use a satellite ISP with living in the country. Also busy writing my Kid Rock Cruise story for the fan club members I committed to...I had no idea I'd have so much to write about, & the story turned out to be 7 Chapters!

I don't want to get too personal, just want y'all to know some of why I've been MIA, as I feel guilty & miss y'all!

I've also had a few problems arise with the x-hubby the last couple months...seeing the atty tomorrow, need a restraining order against him I'm told, among other legal rememdies to resolve issues with him for good I hope.

My daughter, her hubby, and 3 of 4 grandkids moved in with me temporarily last week while their new place is being prepared for them to move in. They'll be living with me for 2-3 weeks we think.

I love having family here, the house is full of laughter & joy! Me & the grandkids got in trouble last night...playing Bingo, getting rowdy, and mom wasn't happy I gave the kids fudge after 10:30...OOPS!

I'm gonna post Chapters 4-5 of my Kid Rock Cruise story here in a bit for those of you at CC following along. I only have two more chapters to complete...6 & 7. Which I'm working on today as the house is quiet, family went fishing & I decided to stay behind, get some tasks caught up. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Sounds like a great time! They are lucky! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!! :)
    **ChiefsChick**

Hey, ya only go around this crazy merry-go-round once so while you're alive - LIVE!

I hope you're able to get your legal difficulties resolved as soon as possible. We all enjoy seeing you around here.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 05-24-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Welcome baKC CJ!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thats busy? If thats busy I wonder what my life is like then. Had to work 8 days straight last week and this week a bunch of splits.

Getting really sick of work. I am filling in for everyone. Cause either they call in sick, or take 3 days of vacation every few weeks. Its rather annoying. I need a raise.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Thats busy? If thats busy I wonder what my life is like then. Had to work 8 days straight last week and this week a bunch of splits.

Getting really sick of work. I am filling in for everyone. Cause either they call in sick, or take 3 days of vacation every few weeks. Its rather annoying. I need a raise.
    Well, it may not look busy, as I didn't go into specifics...if ya want me to though......

PS: Honda, look on the bright side...you have a job! :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 05-25-2010 at 01:05 AM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Wow Honda! I guess I wont complain I cant find a job that will pay me more than I make on unemployment then! Seriously though, welcome back Connie I was wondering if you didnt fall off the cruise ship and I just did not hear about it on CNN! Glad you had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    3 of 4 grandkids moved in with me
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    If you don't think that 3 grandkids is busier than one job, then you better practice safe sex my friend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I haven't been able to be on here lately either, damn work gets it the way of fun.
    I think things are about to slow down, so then I can spend a lil' more time here.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If you don't think that 3 grandkids is busier than one job, then you better practice safe sex my friend!!
    ...This!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast