Shoot! I thought I posted Chap. 4 at Chiefs Crowd, but don't see it, guess I didn't. Here ya go TS & others following! Thanks! I'm posting in two posts due to length. :)

Kid Rock's Chillin The Most Cruise - Chapter 4 - Day Two, Friday

Arlene and I began Friday aboard the ship with eating breakfast in the ships most popular cafeteria among cruisers. The food aboard the ship was great, it was fresh with an overwhelming variety to choose from, and in over abundance! There were many restaurants on the ship, but the general cafeteria seemed to be the dining preference of most. I ate more in four days than I think I have eaten in four months! Although, I thoroughly enjoyed dining on the cruise, I was also miserable from eating more than I'm accustom to! By Saturday the bloaties began to make my tummy uncomfortable and I wasn't able to eat as much as the previous days, but still took advantage of the wonderful food. I rarely have an opportunity to dine out at home, so intended to make the most of an opportunity on the ship...and I did! Many told me prior to the cruise that gaining weight while on a cruise is typical...well, any weight I gained has disappeared with less food available to eat, haha. With all the walking and dancing I did over 5 days, I likely burned off all consumed, haha.

After eating breakfast we hung around the Lido Deck for bit, then made our way to the Candlelight Lounge around noon to participate in playing Bingo with Uncle Kracker and his band as hosts. The Bingo sheets cost $20 per sheet, but there were three Bingo game blocks per sheet, so three chances to win per sheet. Arlene and I bought one sheet as most did. Uncle Kracker hosting Bingo was a popular event among cruisers, as the Lounge and surrounding outer lobby areas were literally packed full. Kracker and those on stage with him took turns calling out the numbers, and we played four rounds of Bingo. Prizes varied...there was $100 ships credit for one game, $200 for a second game, and the grand finale game prize was a guitar autographed by all artists and band member's aboard the cruise, including Kid Rock & TBT.

I've never been lucky at Bingo or similar games, and this time was no exception, not once coming close to having a Bingo, haha. Arlene's luck was as bad as mine, but we had fun and that's what it's all about folks! Below is a photo, that cruise organizer Sixthman's photographer took of Arlene and I while attending Bingo with Uncle Kracker and his band.

After Bingo we returned to the Lido Deck where the men's wet t-shirt contest was beginning. The contest was more for fun than merit it appeared, haha. Kid Rock's 'So Hott Sister's' hosted the men's wet t-shirt contest and were preliminary judges. The 'So Hott Sister's' chose four finalists, of which then participated in a dance off before the crowd of spectator's. The finalist who received the loudest crowd cheer's and applause was declared the winner. The dance off took place on a narrow wooden bench of which bridged the center of the Lido Deck's swimming pool. The men certainly did well with not losing their balance and falling into the pool, though there were a couple of fun close calls, haha. A couple of the men included humorous dives into the pool as a grand finale to their dance off performance, haha. Below are photo's I took of the men's wet t-shirt contest.

Following the Men's Wet T-Shirt Contest, we hung out on the Lido Deck. The background music was all Kid Rock & TBT, YEEHAW! At some point I heard the intro to Bawitdaba and prepared myself for what I knew was to come...my headbanging, hahaha. I only headbang to Bawitdaba, and I swear it's a natural instinct of which sometimes is difficult to resist the urge once I begin to 'feel' the music, haha. Apparently my headbanging is entertaining, as not many do it these days, nor as I do, haha...so I was told there were photo's of me being taken while headbanging, but I've not seen any as of yet. When I stopped headbanging a gal with a video camera approached me and asked me to do it again so she could record it, hahaha. Another gal came up to me and warned me not to do it again, worried I might injure my neck. I assured her I had been headbanging to Bawitdaba for a decade, and my neck would be fine, as it was accustom to it, haha. Bawitdaba either was still playing, or began again...as I fulfilled the video request and once again began headbanging, HA! The gal who recorded me I ran into a few times on the ship, including later that night when she was dressed in her 'Ho' costume, of which I've included a photo of her below. She said she would try to get her video of my headbanging to me at some point, if so, I will then share it with you.

Around 5 PM we went to our cabin to change into our Flip Cup Team Shirts, the contest was to begin around 6 PM. My dear friends Becky and Gene were our team captains, and they graciously provided our custom designed team shirts. They had the shirts screen printed back home in Pennsylvania prior to the cruise, and were very cool shirts. The Flip Cup Contest had 32 teams, each team had six members, and a team name. Our team included Gene, Becky, me, Ricky, Donny, and Chele...all of us becoming friends years ago through Kid Rock's former fan club KRAA circa 2003-2006. Arlene said she doesn't drink beer, so she declared herself our official team cheerleader. Our team name was "Three Sheets To The Wind"...in honor of Kid Rock's song written during his old skool Rap/Hip Hop years, prior to his major recording deal with Atlantic Records.

We didn't do so well, haha...our team was knocked out in the first round of elimination. I was the 6th and last member of our teams relay line, and I did not get a turn to drink the beer in my cup, as we were eliminated during our 5th team member's turn, but I drank the beer in my cup to celebrate our elimination! HA! We created some fun memories, win or lose, the memories are what it's all about y'all!

The Flip Cup Contest was hosted by The John Stone Band. Prior to the contest beginning the John Stone Band and members of Sixthman's staff held a couple of demonstration Flip Cup competitions, going up against one another. Each time John Stone and his band kicked butt, hahaha. They were pretty excited to win, and below are some photo's of which include John Stone giving high fives after his teams victory. John Stone was much fun as a host, he's a cool dude, and it was obvious throughout the cruise he was very appreciative to be a part of Kid Rock's CTMC, enjoying himself having a great time. I hope The John Stone Band will be aboard next year's CTMC.

Following the Flip Cup Competition we ate dinner, then returned to our cabin to change clothes to attend Uncle Krackers concert to be held on the Lido Deck Stage Friday night at 9:30 PM. Friday night was also the 'Pimp N Ho's' costume theme night, of which I have included photo's below of some awesome costumes. I made the decision prior to the cruise not to dress in costume Friday night, as with our participation in the Flip Cup Contest, not knowing how long it would last, did not feel it was feasible to be dressed in costume for a beer drinking relay race. As well, I worried I might fall on my butt in stiletto's, having never worn such, and with considering the ships jointed decking, of which at times was also slippery from pool and ocean air dampness. I did see a few gals in heels fall Friday night while walking or dancing on the Lido Deck, though none appeared to be injured badly, likely woke the next morning sore and bruised however.

Chapter 4 continued in next post...

This photo was taken by official cruise photographer Will Byington...of Arlene and I playing Bingo with Uncle Kracker and his band as hosts in the Candlelight Lounge. It was one of many official cruise photo's that appeared on the ships TV's dedicated Sixthman Kid Rock Cruise Channel. Many interior areas of the ship were chilly, the air conditioning works too well, haha...the reason for our jackets.

Kid Rock So Hott Sisters hosting the Men's Wet T-Shirt Contest around the Lido Deck's Pool.

The four finalists of the Men's Wet T-Shirt Contest, preparing to dance off for the win, on the pools narrow wood bench seat, haha.

A finalist of the Men's Wet T-Shirt contest incorporating push-ups into his dance routine, haha.

The John Stone Band and Sixthman Staff competing against each other in a demonstration of how to play 'Flip Cup'.

John Stone high-fiving cruisers after he and his band won a demonstration Flip Cup relay race against the Sixthman Staff team, haha.

A photo of our Flip Cup team taken by official cruise photographer Will Byington, thanks Will! I swear I don't remember sticking my tongue out for this pic, but obviously I did! LOL The strawberry dauquri's earlier were yummy, and think they contributed to me sticking out my tongue in jest, hahaha.

The native Detroit Flip Cup team was the crowds favorite...this is after they won one round, but sadly they finished in 2nd place overall.

I'll continue photo's related to this chapter in the post below, since I can only enter 10 per post, haha. :)