Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dilemma.

Hybrid View

Default Dilemma.

I don't know if I should start Tom Brady and Atlanta's defense or if I should go with Matt Leinart with Sandy Eggo's D since the Cheaters and Dolts play each other this week. Please help me!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I think SandyEggos "D" is better; I'd go with Brady 'cause you know they have their back-up cheating plan set in motion.

The Dolts D is not bad. The Cheaters receivers should light them up though.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I don't know if I should start Tom Brady and Atlanta's defense or if I should go with Matt Leinart with Sandy Eggo's D since the Cheaters and Dolts play each other this week. Please help me!
    Tough decision. Atlanta's D is weak but I think SD is going to get lit up this weekend.

Hence the reason why I want to pull either Brady or the Dolt's D. If brady lights them up, I'll take a hit on defensive points and Atl's D is going against a Jax team that is struggling on offense. Leinart has to go against the Seahens D so I don't really like him for this week. I think I'm going to go with Brady and hope that the Pat's cheating ways payoff yet again.

I think I may go with Brady too. Plus, It will make rooting against SD even better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I think I may go with Brady too. Plus, It will make rooting against SD even better!!!
    Yeah, I think this was another reason for me pulling SD's defense. I hate starting them anyway because I always want them to lose. When I field them on my fantasy team, I have to root for the Dolts to lose 3-0 which won't really ever happen with the talent they have on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Yeah, I think this was another reason for me pulling SD's defense. I hate starting them anyway because I always want them to lose. When I field them on my fantasy team, I have to root for the Dolts to lose 3-0 which won't really ever happen with the talent they have on offense.
    Wait till they play the Chiefs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i used Brady this week. he has come though so far. i wont trust the falcons defense. chargers have a great d but fakons have a worst one.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

if you want to know how much i have faith last week in our offense, i went with the bears defense not the steelers.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast