Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official Home Opener and 49ers games***

Default ***Official Home Opener and 49ers games***

I have ordered 20. I would like to make this game the ChiefsCrowd get together. I will still be attending the 49ers game Week 3 as well. Anyone interested in tickets for the opener, let me know.

I have 4 for myself
    Vanilla Garilla - 2
    Ryfo (I will hold 2 for you if u want to go to this game)
    Stricken721(I will hold 2 for you if you want to go to this game too)

That leaves 12 tickets still available. I can try and order more if there is any interest!!

If there is still enough interest in the 49ers game I can order tix for that as well. Let me know who is interested and I will get ot work on it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Im the guy with the bright red head in the background!!
    A Chief-fanatic you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    A Chief-fanatic you are!
    Im no ChiefsCrowd moderator but I try!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Im no ChiefsCrowd moderator but I try!!
    Hey, I, most times, envy you and a few others here my friend.

Default Home opener here we come!!!

Yeah we are in. Let me know about the parking passes, I may pick one up. The quicker we can get together the better it will be. If there are people driving the best thing may be to meet up at say denny's just before, and then "convoy" over so we have multipule cars together and then we can make sure we have a large block of space. I don't know, but just an idea. I cant wait for the game. Its been three years since my last one,and that's three years too long!!!!

Chiefs 21-Chargers 17

I could still really use some help getting rid of 13 more tickets to the 49ers game. The tickets all had to be sold in conjunction with our tix to the MNF game and I have 1 left. I could really use some help finding a home for them as I will be stuck with the bill if they are not sold by the ned of the week. (May 28th) Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I could still really use some help getting rid of 13 more tickets to the 49ers game. The tickets all had to be sold in conjunction with our tix to the MNF game and I have 1 left. I could really use some help finding a home for them as I will be stuck with the bill if they are not sold by the ned of the week. (May 28th) Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    I might be getting two more tickets for the 49ers game. I'll find out by the middle of next week. Are you going to be at the 49ers game?

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I might be getting two more tickets for the 49ers game. I'll find out by the middle of next week. Are you going to be at the 49ers game?
    I am really going to try my best. I am buying four tix for the game so that should be enough motivation to get my as$ there!! I can get tix as low as $35 or $40.

C'mon people! It will be fun

(I initially tried to use 57 images of this guy, but Coach has some lame rule that you can only use a maximum of 10)

I am really going to try my best. I am buying four tix for the game so that should be enough motivation to get my as$ there!! I can get tix as low as $35 or $40.
    Well right now I'd say it's about a 60% chance I'll be going to the 49ers game as well. I'll let you know.

Resident Celebrity

Default Home Opener and 49ers games

Please keep this thread used only for the Home opener.

I know there is another post here for the tailgating but I made a comment that a couple years ago, I found the best way to get a big group of people parked together is to meet off the stadium at a specific time, and then drive in a convoy to the stadium, that way we can all be through the gates at the same time and be able to block off a bunch of spaces. If anyone has a good idea of where to meet or what time I can attempt to organize this. I will be coming in from Hawaii, but I am familiar with KC and a good central location would make this easy. Also, if you have the ability to bring a grill or a canopy or something let me know. This seems pretty early but the better we can organize this the better (bigger) we can get with the most limited ammount of time wasted at the game trying to "find" everyone else. Any ideas or help would be great.

Eric

Chiefs 24-Chargers 17

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast