Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another roster question.

Default Another roster question.

I was just wondering if you guys think I should take a chance on Fred Taylor again this week or maybe start Chris Brown instead. I'm leaning towards Taylor as he is more of a proven commodity and last week may have been more of a fluke for Brown.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Taylor is gonna run all over Atlanta, but how many carries will Jones-Drew get? The Colts D has had problems with the Titans. Do I dare say start Brown? It seems like Brown would line up well against an undersized D.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Taylor is gonna run all over Atlanta, but how many carries will Jones-Drew get? The Colts D has had problems with the Titans. Do I dare say start Brown? It seems like Brown would line up well against an undersized D.
    Yeah, I know. He also broke out for 175 yards last week while Taylor had 16. I know Taylor has been good in his career but he's older now. I think Indy's defense has improved enough now that they may keep a lid on the Titan's running game.

I'd go with Fred Taylor...I like Chris Brown this year, but the Indy D isn't nearly as undersized as they were last year. They still have great speed, but a number of the new additions are bigger than their counterparts that departed...i.e. Cato June was very undersized...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I'm actually thinking about switching out Atl's D with Indy's or Houston's now... Hmmm... Also, I've been kicking around the idea of leaving Betts in over Toomer because Eli is going to be out for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'd go with Fred Taylor...I like Chris Brown this year, but the Indy D isn't nearly as undersized as they were last year. They still have great speed, but a number of the new additions are bigger than their counterparts that departed...i.e. Cato June was very undersized...
    Will the Indy D overpursue? They seemed pretty aggressive last week. Will it work against Tennessee?

I think they'll look even better against a pretty one dimensional Tennessee offense.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

I think Jones-Drew will have more yards than Taylor... just my opinion.

I think both MJD and Fragile Freddy will have big days against the ATL defense.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'm actually thinking about switching out Atl's D with Indy's or Houston's now... Hmmm... Also, I've been kicking around the idea of leaving Betts in over Toomer because Eli is going to be out for a month.
    Toomer sucks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast