Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi to you all from Odense, Denmark

Exclamation Hi to you all from Odense, Denmark

Hi, to you all
    Just wanted to say hi, and hope we all get an awesome season with Chiefs in the playoffs.
    Who am I?
    I'm a guy from Denmark, and it's not the capitol of Sweden/Norway or any other nations I'm 26 years old, and been in Kansas City once for 3 weeks, but I'm coming back next year for 8 months and i hope this time i can go see Chiefs play.. and I could need some buddy's to go with, so if any of you wanna take a Danish guy to a match don't be affraid to ask me.. and to all ya girls I'm not single soooo no dates
    So see ya all and talk to ya soon
    Lasse

Hello and welcome to the crowd. I've been to Copenhagen before-long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Hello and welcome to the crowd. I've been to Copenhagen before-long time ago.
    Okay, did you like Copenhagen? I live in the city of Hans Christian Andersen

Quote Originally Posted by KCFromDenmark View Post
    Okay, did you like Copenhagen? I live in the city of Hans Christian Andersen
    That was while back-'72. but from what I remember it was a nice place. I remeber a lot of statues.. Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden were nice too. Oslo is on the approx. same Latitude as where I live here in Ak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12