Thread: Larry Johnson the "Rapper"

Hybrid View

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Larry Johnson the "Rapper"

Lj denies its his voice but it dose sound like him. he sure puts down holmes and tells his opinion of queen carl.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-16-2007 at 10:55 PM.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Probably some editing ploy from some Faders fan or something.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Ummmm, not really Hard Core Chiefs "Football" Discussion, but it is Chiefs related; so I'll leave it here. :)

Hey Taurus relax...But by the way who cares I can not believe this crap makes the press..It is not like the guy has actually committed a crime like so many guys in this league! I guess the past couple of days was slow with nothing to talk about!:smoke:

Quote Originally Posted by taurusbadboy2002 View Post
    I Don't Think Its Him. Some Of My Friends Are Recording Engineers & All It Takes Is A Person's Voice Recording From Anywhere And Can Make You Say What Ever They Want.

I Think Lj Breifly Knew These Guys And They With Him Just To Enhance Their Career. How Come No One Is Saying How Stupid They Were To Do This 2 Promote Their Album Coming Out. The Acted As If Lj Was Going 2 Be Featured On Their Album Or Something. Stupid Mother.
    FYP...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by taurusbadboy2002 View Post
    I Don't Think Its Him. Some Of My Friends Are Recording Engineers & All It Takes Is A Person's Voice Recording From Anywhere And Can Make You Say What Ever They Want.

I Think Lj Breifly Knew These Guys And They ****ed With Him Just To Enhance Their Career. How Come No One Is Saying How Stupid They Were To Do This 2 Promote Their Album Coming Out. The Acted As If Lj Was Going 2 Be Featured On Their Album Or Something. Stupid Mother****ers.
    A) Try to keep the F-bomb contained. I am not a mod to this particular forum, but I know that we don't allow that.

B) You sound like your mind is made up, already. You are blasting the "rappers/rap goup that had this on their site and making excuses for L.J. You could be right and I wouldn't be surprised and I'm not saying that anyone should run-off and lynch L.J., but how get upset at th other guys, when you admittedly don't know who is responsible?

C) I don't hold this against anyone, because I don't know who did what. L.J. would likely get a "pass" from me on this, because it likely that it was done without his permission. And If he is the one "rapping", then he had a right, at one moment, to be ticked-off at C.P and Priest. As long as he wasn't going public with those feelings, then I can't hold anythng against him. Hangin' with his "crew" and running his mouth, in private, is entirely his choice and should have remained private.

The only way that I would hold anything against L.J in this matter, is if he had been the one to publicize, or allow publication of it. And there is little chance that we would ever know if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    A) Try to keep the F-bomb contained. I am not a mod to this particular forum, but I know that we don't allow that.

B) You sound like your mind is made up, already. You are blasting the "rappers/rap goup that had this on their site and making excuses for L.J. You could be right and I wouldn't be surprised and I'm not saying that anyone should run-off and lynch L.J., but how get upset at th other guys, when you admittedly don't know who is responsible?

C) I don't hold this against anyone, because I don't know who did what. L.J. would likely get a "pass" from me on this, because it likely that it was done without his permission. And If he is the one "rapping", then he had a right, at one moment, to be ticked-off at C.P and Priest. As long as he wasn't going public with those feelings, then I can't hold anythng against him. Hangin' with his "crew" and running his mouth, in private, is entirely his choice and should have remained private.

The only way that I would hold anything against L.J in this matter, is if he had been the one to publicize, or allow publication of it. And there is little chance that we would ever know if he did.
    Exactly and agreed!

wolfpack,

Nothing personal and I haven't clicked on the link, but judging from the responses and the few replies this thread has gotten I'm going to remove the link and close the thread. I can appreciate the news and attention of the subject matter but I feel it has garnished enough attention here and has run its course.