From ESPN's AFC West blogger Bill Williamson's blog:

"David from Hollywood, Fla., wants to know if there is any word about a possible suspension for San Diego star receiver Vincent Jackson stemming from his pleading guilty to a DUI, his second guilty plea to a DUI in four years, this offseason.

Bill Williamson: I expect Jackson to get suspended. I’d expect it to be announced at any time. There is no rush, but I think both Jackson and the Chargers are expecting him to be punished. If I had to guess, I’d say he is probably going to get a four-game suspension to start the season. The Chargers will miss him. Jackson is a dynamic part of San Diego’s offense."

This could be huge for us if he's out for our season/home opener on MNF. This is why Pioli and Haley look for guys in the draft and FA with "good character". Not saying we will be guaranteed to win this game now but missing a huge weapon for off-the-field issue absolutely KILLS a team. The Chargers are still probably more talented than us even without VJ but Rivers missing his favorite target and a pumped up crowd in our newly renovated stadium on Monday night...I can see us snagging a win here.