Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moving!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default moving!

OK! here we go! I know I have mentioned this before! Now the time has come! We are moving to Pennsylvania! I have a start date of 6-2. We really wanted to be there for a game this year and especially the MNF game, but its not going to happen! I am going to have to order dish and the nfl package like others that are out of town. Or just listen to it on the web at 101thefox.com. Now, I am sorry I am moving away from KC, I know I am moving to where some other Chiefs fans live! All of you that live in the Mt Pocono area, give me a shout, either in the thread or PM. Also, im moving closer to Canada, the member not just the country! Look out Northeast! Im bringing my midwest Chiefsloving beerdrinking crazy *** there! God help you all!

Canada (the guy and the country) will have a cold one waiting for you anytime!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

It's really not so bad...Other than not being able to go to Arrowhead whenever you want, you can still watch the Chiefs on TV and drink beer all Sunday...Not much changes :)

I will know that feeling in a couple of years from now....for as I cannot live in Kansas City for the rest of my life.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

welcome jt to NE. PA. when you get here giv me a shout, i can hep you with local buisneses you can trust....Drs., lawyers, contractors,plumbers, architects, tire & auto centers, etc.... and places to go to watch CHIEFS game. you will only be about 1hr 45min away from Big Charlies bar in south philly which is a huge CHIEFS fan hang out especially on game day. my daughter lives in mt.pocono and i'm only 30 min away.

Sounds good chiefnut! We will be living just outside of Mt Pocono in Pocono Farms. Close enough to work yet far enough away from Pocono Country Place. We were close to deciding to commute from Bushkill but decided to take a smaller house closer to work. The winters can be a pain from what I here. Im trying to get the realtor to get me a list of the utility providers there and also if the people we will be renting from will allow us to get dish. Im still wondering if they will get the paperwork done fast enough for us to get moved in on time. Atm, we are not leaving Kansas until the 31st. So we will be driving straight through and I will start work on Wednesday. BUSY week! If we get some things in order by the weekend maybe we can get together for a drink. Although, the only restaurant we found we liked, so far, was the Ice House down by Pocono Lake. Will give updates as things proceed.

Btw Canada? Where exactly do you live? I am wondering just how far away you are from where we are going to be living?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Btw Canada? Where exactly do you live? I am wondering just how far away you are from where we are going to be living?
    I am about 20 minutes for the US order. The closest city you would probably know is Niagara Falls. I work in the falls and can see the US side. I think I will be about 5 hrs from your new home.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Actually it would be5 hours and 25 mins according to Google.

Google Maps

Eh! about 2 hr 45 min drive for each of us! Maybe, when we get things settled we might have to each make a road trip to somewhere in the middle for a few beers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast