Thread: About Right?

I just don't see the Chargers winning 12 games!(MAYBE 9) Now the Chiefs on the other hand, should come up with 9 maybe 10 wins, As bad as the Broncos look I don't see them only winning 4 games. That would mean they beat the Faiders twice and split with the Chargers and win 1 more and loose the rest.

The Chiefs 9 and 7 and playoff bound!

I agree with that preddition.With the weak schedule and the Chiefs greatly improving there roster.I could see the Chiefs going 9-7 or 10-6.San Diego wont be the same team this year.We have more talent this year.The O-line is going to be good this year I think.The players are going to be in great shape.Come the 4th quarter in games,we will wear the other team down.I don't care what ESPN or any other sources say.I think are Chiefs are going to be good.Also for you Cassel haiters out the,he will be fine.Yes he threw for almost 4,000 yards for New England and yes he had some great recievers but know matter how good the recievers are you still have to make the throws.So stop haiting Cassel and set back and watch the great year he is going to have.Go Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I just don't see the Chargers winning 12 games!(MAYBE 9) Now the Chiefs on the other hand, should come up with 9 maybe 10 wins, As bad as the Broncos look I don't see them only winning 4 games. That would mean they beat the Faiders twice and split with the Chargers and win 1 more and loose the rest.

The Chiefs 9 and 7 and playoff bound!
    9-7 may not be good enough to make the playoffs. Heck, remember the year the Chiefs went 10-6 and didn't make it? Still...9-7 would be a blessing, playoffs or not!! That said, I'm unrealistically predicting...16-0!...because for now I can! HA! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    9-7 may not be good enough to make the playoffs. Heck, remember the year the Chiefs went 10-6 and didn't make it? Still...9-7 would be a blessing, playoffs or not!! That said, I'm unrealistically predicting...16-0!...because for now I can! HA! :)
    Well we are currently undefeated in 2010, and the donks are currently winless!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well we are currently undefeated in 2010, and the donks are currently winless!
    That is still the best stat I have heard in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That is still the best stat I have heard in a long time.
    It does have a nice ring to it.