Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football League from last year

Default Fantasy Football League from last year

Rich's Rad Dogs - I think you ran the Yahoo League last year. You should renew the league or start up a new one with us. I had a lot of fun. If you do, please shoot me a message.

-James

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    Thanks Stricken. Hopefully you used the settings from last year with defensive players as well. It was a perfect setup.

Please post or send me the info.

Jamesbray908@gmail.com

Thanks
    I did for the most part. However I didn't put as many Defensive players only 2. I'll go ahead and post it here -- would anybody be interested in moving it up to 4 or 5?

Resident Celebrity

I think 2 is good

We have still have spaces left everybody. Just let me know if you want in

Resident Celebrity

I've created a Yahoo Pickem Challenge League every year for the last several years, of which I intend to do again this year. The previous leagues were comprised mostly for NFL fans who I knew related through Kid Rock's fan club website, but I'd be happy to create a league for Chiefs Crowd...if any one is interested?

Clint...I might be interested in joining your Yahoo FF League, as I enjoyed the Yahoo League I played on for a few yrs.. The group I particpated with switched from Yahoo to ESPN in 1997, which I didn't care as much for the format, so after one year of having a team on the ESPN League dropped out, haven't played since 1997. Has the format changed much since then, or do you know?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've created a Yahoo Pickem Challenge League every year for the last several years, of which I intend to do again this year. The previous leagues were comprised mostly for NFL fans who I knew related through Kid Rock's fan club website, but I'd be happy to create a league for Chiefs Crowd...if any one is interested?

Clint...I might be interested in joining your Yahoo FF League, as I enjoyed the Yahoo League I played on for a few yrs.. The group I particpated with switched from Yahoo to ESPN in 1997, which I didn't care as much for the format, so after one year of having a team on the ESPN League dropped out, haven't played since 1997. Has the format changed much since then, or do you know?
    I've played on yahoo fantasy leagues since 2006. I played one year on ESPN leagues and I didn't like it. Since I have played on the yahoo leagues there hasn't been any major format changes. If you would like to join there is still plenty of room.

If I could get a list of who would like to join (If you haven't already joined) that would be great and I could send you all an email, and possibly if I could get a sticky, Chiefster?

Resident Celebrity

I will create two leagues again this year. We ran one on ESPN and one on Yahoo. I was planning to set up the leagues in mid July again like last year.

Connie,
    If you want to create a pickem' league that is fine as well.

yes im in...my team is KC Chiefs...GL..

I am the Greendale Human Beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I will create two leagues again this year. We ran one on ESPN and one on Yahoo. I was planning to set up the leagues in mid July again like last year.

Connie,
    If you want to create a pickem' league that is fine as well.
    Thanks! I will do then, and post all the info here when I have it ready. I think it's sometime in July or August as well, before Yahoo begins accepting Pickem Leagues also. This is gonna be a GREAT Chiefs season, and a GREAT Chiefs Crowd season!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I'm game for Yahoo FF Leagues, Clint's and/or Coach's...just not ESPN. I dunno why, maybe cause I learned to play on Yahoo I'm partial to it, and just found ESPN's format to be more complex for some reason.

Anyway, if y'all have room and want to send me an email to join the Yahoo FF Leagues it's:

conniejo58@wildblue.net

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast