Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: If you were hiring a coach today.....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,117
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default If you were hiring a coach today.....


    0 Not allowed!
    If you were hiring a coach today.....

    And you had to choose between Marty or Herm. Who would you choose?


  2. #11
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thats easy.... MARTY!!!!

    He at least brought passion and intensity to our team.

    One hell of a motivator.

    Why no poll?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Thats easy.... MARTY!!!!

    He at least brought passion and intensity to our team.

    One hell of a motivator.

    Why no poll?
    You feel like dancing??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You feel like dancing??
    HAA HA HA! Work the poll baby!

  5. #14
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You feel like dancing??
    Do you watch King of Queens?

    That was a classic ep.

    By the way, I said poll not pole.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    marty if they would hire an o-cord that is like saunders. marty seemed to stay out of the "o`s" way more. and he didnt make any stupid 31 arnea football comments. give me a powerfull offense and an average defense any day of the week. a offense that isnt affraid to take chances and isnt affraid of its head coach.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Do you watch King of Queens?

    That was a classic ep.

    By the way, I said poll not pole.
    That is what made me think of it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    marty if they would hire an o-cord that is like saunders. marty seemed to stay out of the "o`s" way more. and he didnt make any stupid 31 arnea football comments. give me a powerfull offense and an average defense any day of the week. a offense that isnt affraid to take chances and isnt affraid of its head coach.
    I think Herm would be a great head coach IF he gave up the offense and actually had someone that knew what they were doing running it. Herm is a good defensive coach, nothing more nothing less. He knows nothing about the offensive schemes. It's like we hired an auto mechanic to build our garage, yes it's car related but not within his field of study!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I think Herm would be a great head coach IF he gave up the offense and actually had someone that knew what they were doing running it. Herm is a good defensive coach, nothing more nothing less. He knows nothing about the offensive schemes. It's like we hired an auto mechanic to build our garage, yes it's car related but not within his field of study!
    I still like Herm as a D coordinator and Dickie and/or Saunders as O Coordinator and me as the head coach!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I still like Herm as a D coordinator and Dickie and/or Saunders as O Coordinator and me as the head coach!!
    Talk about some smash mouth football.....
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I know the choice... but... Mike Singletary for HC after the Hermie fiasco...... "at the end of the Day!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •