Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We'll be LOUD and PROUD Sept. 13th for MNF!!

Default We'll be LOUD and PROUD Sept. 13th for MNF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Look I kind of professionally played some sports.. Not going to say what sports they are just because that I don't need to share. It is great to hear your fans cheering for you. You want to impress them and it helps you perform better.

In my opinion, it bothered me when people still cheered even when I did bad, because they accepted my loss. That isn't good enough for me. I have had people heckle me after beating me. What it does is motivate me to play harder, and work harder so the next time we play. I can walk away with that American Pride that made this country.

If the Chiefs dont like being heckled, don't suck...
    I agree it would make a competitive personality want to try harder, to some extent, especially "the next time", but what about the 'current time'?

As I said, the Browns-Chiefs game was an extreme, with many contributing factors in place complicating that extreme. In my opinion as such, that particular game can't be compared to other situations or circumstances. I only hope I never have to witness or experience what I did that day as a Chiefs fan...again.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123