Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Help with Chiefs Pictures please.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default Help with Chiefs Pictures please.


    0 Not allowed!
    I would like someone to begin posting Chiefs pictures from the various games as the season progresses. I would like something like 5-6 photos from each game posted in the Gameday Pictures gallery found here:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ph.../index.php?c=4

    There will be an Arrowcash stipend for the person who elects to take on this project. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

    Thanks for helping me make this site a better place for all Chiefs fans!


  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Chiefster, did you just volunteer?
    Uh oh!!


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Chiefster, did you just volunteer?
    I have been posting the ones from the KC Star both weeks that I have been here now...

    Does admin want more??
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have been posting the ones from the KC Star both weeks that I have been here now...

    Does admin want more??
    Thank you. I just want someone who wants to help me with collecting pictures from the various games this season and posting them in the gallery.


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thank you. I just want someone who wants to help me with collecting pictures from the various games this season and posting them in the gallery.

    Oh I see. So go to where it says Pictures at the top of the page and upload them there?

    Is that what you mean?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ill help out with what I can. Like I said in another thread my bro and I are wanting to make a chiefscrowd sign for hte next Chiefs game we go to get the word out.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh I see. So go to where it says Pictures at the top of the page and upload them there?

    Is that what you mean?
    Exactly. thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Ill help out with what I can. Like I said in another thread my bro and I are wanting to make a chiefscrowd sign for hte next Chiefs game we go to get the word out.
    I havef spoken to your brother about this. My signs are supposed to arrive this week. I am planning to ship one to your brother for his store.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh I see. So go to where it says Pictures at the top of the page and upload them there?

    Is that what you mean?
    Should I go and upload them there now?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Exactly. thanks!



    I havef spoken to your brother about this. My signs are supposed to arrive this week. I am planning to ship one to your brother for his store.
    Koo. We will advertise the site as much as we can.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Should I go and upload them there now?
    If you'd like. There is a section for Gameday pictures.


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Should I go and upload them there now?
    No, it is too late; this message will self destruct in 5-4-3-2-1.... :p


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •