Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jarad Page...

Default Jarad Page...

and a 4th round pick in next year's draft for 28 year old Logan Mankins. What do you think?
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    and a 4th round pick in next year's draft for 28 year old Logan Mankins. What do you think?
    You're kidding right? The Pats aren't trading their All-Pro OG for a 4th rounder and a guy we'll probably cut anyway.

^ I agree with bwilliams.

This is a no brainer trade, mostly becuase those terms would never come up in the first place ~

But heck in the case that they did, id take that deal :P

Mankins rips Patriots for mistreatment | ProFootballTalk.com

The guy wants to be traded and we have a connection. Its a LOOOOONG shot, but hey, who knows. We landed vrabel and cassel for a 2nd round pick last year and I still think that was one hell of a deal.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Mankins rips Patriots for mistreatment | ProFootballTalk.com

The guy wants to be traded and we have a connection. Its a LOOOOONG shot, but hey, who knows. We landed vrabel and cassel for a 2nd round pick last year and I still think that was one hell of a deal.
    The Pats may very well trade Mankins, but they aren't doing it for Page and a 4th. Dude's a former 1st round pick, an All Pro, and in his prime. He's going for a low 1st, high 2nd at least.

Fine, give up a 2nd rounder for him. waters isn't getting any younger and like you said, he's an all pro and in his prime.

On the other hand:
    would we want him considering his latest outburst against the Pats? Is that the kind of dude haley wants in his right 53?
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

While I hold little value in keeping Page, Mankins is an OG and we actually have quite a few of those right now.

I suppose that we gain a good player who gives us trading options at OG. But that would be making a trade in hopes of emabling us to make a trade. Not the most logical plan around.

I guess I would have to pass on this. And, as mentioned, I doubt that we would be able to pull it off if we wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    While I hold little value in keeping Page, Mankins is an OG and we actually have quite a few of those right now.

I suppose that we gain a good player who gives us trading options at OG. But that would be making a trade in hopes of emabling us to make a trade. Not the most logical plan around.

I guess I would have to pass on this. And, as mentioned, I doubt that we would be able to pull it off if we wanted to.
    We should upgrade any chance we can, regardless of how many rookie, undersized or over the hill Guards we have.

Waters has declined dramatcially since Willie Roaf was not there to help him.

Lilja is under sized and seems to think he was signed for a back up role and a chance to start.

Now I am excited about Asamoha.

Another starting Guard would be nice.

I'm thinking I'm the only one who wants Page to stay in K.C.

Mankins is great, but OG is probably one of the last positions we need right now. I honestly believe Page will not be a Chief next season, but I think it will be by way of release.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast