Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you guys know terry kirby

Default do you guys know terry kirby

He just offered the place i work at for us to buy season tickets at 250 dollars and 290 dollars. What a great deal im jumping on it. So glad we get special privledges at the place i work at. Anyone know the guy? Called his number but got his voicemail.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    He just offered the place i work at for us to buy season tickets at 250 dollars and 290 dollars. What a great deal im jumping on it. So glad we get special privledges at the place i work at. Anyone know the guy? Called his number but got his voicemail.
    No, but our Chiefs Crowd member buffman316 is an official Chiefs tickets representative. stricken aka Clint bought his Season Tickets from buffman I do believe. Your deal from Kirby sounds like the same deal Clint received through buffman.

My Chiefs buddy Kelly went through a guy named Todd Mackin, also a Chiefs representative. The package they offered him was also upper level Season Tickets at the $250-290 price. The package was offered over a month ago, and included a complimentary memorial brick to be laid in Arrowheads brick walk somewhere, inscribed with whatever one wanted. I think the brick was a limited offer though.

Kelly bought two seats together, one for him & one for me, but I then paid him directly for mine. We're separate account holders, seats in our own name...so we could each get our own brick inscribed.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

no the email was talking about lower seats by the team for 290 dollars and 250 dollars..

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    no the email was talking about lower seats by the team for 290 dollars and 250 dollars..
    WOW!! That would definitely be a deal then at that price! Heck, I thought the deal for the UL was great! Still do of course, especially since the memorial brick we received at no additional charge, they were selling for $150!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

connie jo i think..ill have to look at the email again..i do remember him saying something about the lower deck..could have been just saying they had lower deck seats to for a higher price i;ll have to see

You might be thinking of Tyler Kirby, and he heard me talking about how I was the rep for Chiefs Crowd! I can get you the 250 offer as well, just call me at 816-920-4716 and I will take care of you as a Chief's Crowd partner! The lower deck is a higher price, but the 250 upper deck is a steal for all eight games, a good view and complete rights.
    Last edited by buffman316; 06-16-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    You might be thinking of Tyler Kirby, and he heard me talking about how I was the rep for Chiefs Crowd! I can get you the 250 offer as well, just call me at 816-920-4716 and I will take care of you as a Chief's Crowd partner! The lower deck is a higher price, but the 250 upper deck is a steal for all eight games, a good view and complete rights.
    I've never had ST's before, and I'm curious...do they include pre-season games at home or not?

Oh, and I feel bad, but I didn't know about your being a rep when Kelly called me about the seats he bought, that was over a month ago. Had I known I would've suggested for him to contact you...he lives in Wisconsin, not sure how Mackin and he got together.

I didn't know he was thinking about buying ST's...just returned from the Kid Rock cruise the day before he called to tell me he was gonna buy season tickets, asked me if I wanted a second seat.

Heck yeah I did!! YEEHAW!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've never had ST's before, and I'm curious...do they include pre-season games at home or not?

Oh, and I feel bad, but I didn't know about your being a rep when Kelly called me about the seats he bought, that was over a month ago. Had I known I would've suggested for him to contact you...he lives in Wisconsin, not sure how Mackin and he got together.

I didn't know he was thinking about buying ST's...just returned from the Kid Rock cruise the day before he called to tell me he was gonna buy season tickets, asked me if I wanted a second seat.

Heck yeah I did!! YEEHAW!
    Yes they do have preseason games, and that's part of the reason I got rid of mine this year, because I lost so much money on those games! I left the rep a message that if I could get a package without preseason games I'd definitely do it, but he never called me back.

I don't understand Ryfo...how did you lose money with Season Tickets including the pre-season games along with the regular season?

I was just wondering about the 250.00 tickets.You make it sound like its a specail price,but don't the have the nose bleeds for $250.00 already.I need to go look at the prices again.Were are these seats for $250.E-mail me with info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast