Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Article that expresses my (negative) feelings better than I could . . .

Default Article that expresses my (negative) feelings better than I could . . .

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    I'll just leave this here for you..

The problem with this is that the people "in the know" seem to disagree with the notion that DJ is better suited for the 4-3.

Take Zach Thomas for example. Here's what he said shortly after joining the Chiefs last summer.
    "This is going to be his best scheme," he said. "It's definitely weakside linebacker-friendly. It can exploit the talent that he has. Everybody knows how talented and fast he is. If he gets this down where he's not thinking, just rolling around and just having fun and he knows what to do, he'll be a great player in this scheme."
    And DJ? He said his role in the Chiefs defense reminds him of his days at Texas and the scheme makes him more comfortable.
    I can't argue with the idea that DJ needs to be playing more somewhere but to say he's not a fit in the Chiefs defense is a flawed argument, I think.
    Interesting stuff. I'd love to be wrong about DJ. I'm praying he gets the start over Mays, and we can find out once and for all in 2010.

Thanks for the link!

So Bowe had 11 and ' he sucks'...

Rather interesting - all these guys must suck by that poster's standard as well I guess...

Vernon Davis (11)
    Dallas Clark (9)
    Marques Colston (8)
    Calvin Johnson (8)
    Michael Crabtree (7)
    Donald Driver (7)
    Andre Johnson (7)
    Randy Moss (7)

What's I also find interesting is that KC has 3 guys with 11, 9, and 9 drops, respecitvely. Some feel that is the fault of the WRs, others that its the fault of the QB; not all that different from Russell's time in Oakland... I'm just sayin'! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanathol View Post
    Thanks for the link!

So Bowe had 11 and ' he sucks'...

Rather interesting - all these guys must suck by that poster's standard as well I guess...

Vernon Davis (11)
    Dallas Clark (9)
    Marques Colston (8)
    Calvin Johnson (8)
    Michael Crabtree (7)
    Donald Driver (7)
    Andre Johnson (7)
    Randy Moss (7)

What's I also find interesting is that KC has 3 guys with 11, 9, and 9 drops, respecitvely. Some feel that is the fault of the WRs, others that its the fault of the QB; not all that different from Russell's time in Oakland... I'm just sayin'! ;)
    It isn't an accident that Peyton Manning and Drew Brees's WRs drop so few passes, and Russell's and Orton's drop so many. Bad QBs force the ball or throw it into traffic. I don't think Cassel's a bad QB per se, but he has little time to throw because our OL is so bad, which means he tends to force the ball or throw into traffic.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789