Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Article that expresses my (negative) feelings better than I could . . .

Default Article that expresses my (negative) feelings better than I could . . .

I agree with some.......mostly what he says about Herm. Herm did some long term damage to the players that still linger there. If I were getting paid to write, I would guess a 3 win season too. That way when I'm wrong I could say that old phrase "who knew". This guy is like a restaurant reviewer. Peter King picked the Saints to end up 24th overall in the leage last year. Hard telling, but my guess would be 8-8 at worst for KC this year.

About what I'd expect from you, picking that source. Walter has been down on anything Chiefs for years.
    His site is good for finding information for the draft, not much else.
    You can have your negative opinions and out looks, I'll live with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    About what I'd expect from you, picking that source. Walter has been down on anything Chiefs for years.
    His site is good for finding information for the draft, not much else.
    You can have your negative opinions and out looks, I'll live with mine.
    Our team hasn't been good for years. There's probably a correlation.

The good news is that one of us is right and one of us is wrong. Time will be able to tell us which one is which.

I do find it funny that people are never able to say why they think we're going to be better this season than last one. Other than the fact that they really, really, really hope that we will. Oh, and because we drafted PLAYMAKERS!

We'll be better with the 2 new coordinators.....for starters. The second reason we'll be better is that we have been so bad!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    We'll be better with the 2 new coordinators.....for starters. The second reason we'll be better is that we have been so bad!!!!!!
    The first reason just doesn't convince me. Weis and Crennel had good runs six years ago with New England. They both have flamed out since. And both coordinators had a whole lot more talent on NE than they do here in KC.

And the second reason is what I said. People just really, really, really want it to be so.

I'm not the biggest Cassel supporter, but blaming him for his completion percentage shows how much of an ignorant idiot he is. I like how he didn't mention the Chiefs leading the league in drops, which is WHY Cassel coudln't get to 60% or better.

I agree about his arm-strength though, it's not good enough. Other than that, most of what he says is the cookie-cutter junk that every pessimist would say. Nothing new.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'm not the biggest Cassel supporter, but blaming him for his completion percentage shows how much of an ignorant idiot he is. I like how he didn't mention the Chiefs leading the league in drops, which is WHY Cassel coudln't get to 60% or better.

I agree about his arm-strength though, it's not good enough. Other than that, most of what he says is the cookie-cutter junk that every pessimist would say. Nothing new.
    Good points. MY favorite all time QB for the Chiefs is Trent Green. He didn't have great arm strength and had a similiar first year with the Chiefs as Cassel did. Once DV fixed the offensive line, Trent excelled.

I saw nothing from Cassel last year to make me think he couldn't do the same as Trent Green did. He actually had a better 1st season given the circumstances. Can you imagine our offense with Tony G still on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

Or, to look at it another way, we had so many drops because our weak-armed QB kept getting his wide receivers killed by continually throwing into traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Or, to look at it another way, we had so many drops because our weak-armed QB kept getting his wide receivers killed by continually throwing into traffic.
    Dunno about that.....I saw quite a few that just bounced off their hands.......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast