Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: calling bwilliams out

Default calling bwilliams out

i know the chiefs have improved alot this offseason.you tend to differ. so lets make it interesting.if the mods approve i will bet all of my arrowhead cash. (wich is not much i have a gambling problem)that the chiefs get at the very least 6 wins this year.if i lose i will donate my arrowcash to you.when you lose you do the same. or anyone else that wants to take the bet i am open.it is a friendly wager if you want to back up your opinions let me know

I will bet a mil arrowcash that the Chiefs will win every game they do, and bet another mill that they will lose the games they lose.

I believe that our Chiefs will win 6 plus games this next season.
    But I still think we win every game, so add a 10 to the 6 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I believe that our Chiefs will win 6 plus games this next season.
    But I still think we win every game, so add a 10 to the 6 plus.
    I say 19-0 and a superbowl

This bwilliams character is really becoming a tired act. If you don't like the chiefs then get out of here retard.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    We've seen it a million times before. If the Chiefs suck next year, he'll be back to brag about how he called it all along. If the Chiefs are good, he'll disappear never to be seen again.
    I've no doubt he'll be back to gloat if his negative prediction of what the Chiefs 2010 season will bring is right on.

I dunno about his never to be seen again though, lol. I might have thought that a while back, but since I've noticed bwilliams does admit at times when he's wrong, or admits over exaggeration. Besides, he enjoy's arguing/debating too much, lol.

I give him credit for being entertaining! Although many find him annoying, lol...his controversial opinions and negativity make for some interesting reading, as well as humorous!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I will bet a mil arrowcash that the Chiefs will win every game they do, and bet another mill that they will lose the games they lose.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    We've seen it a million times before. If the Chiefs suck next year, he'll be back to brag about how he called it all along. If the Chiefs are good, he'll disappear never to be seen again.
    I have never seen the latter. I either see one eat crow and be happy about it, or just remain grumpy, pointing out that "They didn't win a championship, did they?".

In fact, I'm not sure I have seen the prior scenario either. At least not from anyone even claiming to be a Chiefs fan.

i am not going out on a limb this is team with better coaches,better players,and a grundle of players who are actually buying in this year. and the schedule is not really hard other than ind ,ten ,and maybe houston 6 games is not far fetched but we will have to wait and see i guess

why does bwilliams even post when its all negative.

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious View Post
    This bwilliams character is really becoming a tired act. If you don't like the chiefs then get out of here retard.
    No name calling.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Regarding the bets, put your money where your mouth is. The bet thread is listed below. Remember that bets will not pay out until January 3rd, 2011.

How many games will the Kansas City Chiefs win in 2010?
    Last edited by Coach; 06-18-2010 at 10:30 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast