Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: calling bwilliams out

Default calling bwilliams out

i know the chiefs have improved alot this offseason.you tend to differ. so lets make it interesting.if the mods approve i will bet all of my arrowhead cash. (wich is not much i have a gambling problem)that the chiefs get at the very least 6 wins this year.if i lose i will donate my arrowcash to you.when you lose you do the same. or anyone else that wants to take the bet i am open.it is a friendly wager if you want to back up your opinions let me know

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    A Canadian mocking someone else's intelligence? Now I've seen everything!
    I was actually mocking your lack of intelligence. Now go see and naked girl and then maybe you can say you have seen everything!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I was actually mocking your lack of intelligence. Now go see and naked girl and then maybe you can say you have seen everything!!
    Don't worry. Your mom just took care of me. That count?

Don't worry. Your mom just took care of me. That count?
    Figured that would be about the smartest thing you could come up with.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

This thread got interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Figured that would be about the smartest thing you could come up with.
    I wasn't trying to be that smart. Just Canadian smart.

And you should be proud. Your mom is a very sexy lady. At least with a bag over her head she is.

And you should be proud. Your mom is a very sexy lady. At least with a bag over her head she is.
    Don't go here if you'd like to stay a part of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Don't go here if you'd like to stay a part of this forum.
    Gee, you might have a talk with the ****** whose starting stuff too.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 06-20-2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Disrespectful name calling

I really think the Chiefs will do good things this year and after the Bolts get a beat down in week one on MNF.I think that will crush them for the year.Chiefs make playoffs and win the Division 9-7.If that D-line does its job this year and Doninates.we will have a good year.I call San Diego 8-8 ,the Faiders 7-9 and the Donks 5-11.This is the Chiefs year to shine.If the Chiefs can win four games last ,as much of a shambles as the team was in With Haley trying to run everything by himself and bringing in and out new players all year long.We added depth this year,everyone has been together for awhile now.There working hard and I think they believe now.Also with are conditioning, I think we will dominate a few people in the fourth quarter.I know it's a long shot but we owe the Colts a butt whipping,If we beat the Colts ,it will be a 10- 6 years.One last thing Chiefs fans.We need to get real loud at are home games this year.Get back to are Arrowhead Pride fans.Lets make it one of the hardest stadiums to win in again.We have to be the 12th man.Do are part to.Go Chiefs

oh... wow

this is DEFINITELY an interesting comment.

I'm proud of BWill for not just rolling over and blindly following the blind, but let's not make this personal.

That being said, BWill is the only one who has posted any football related content while the majority of the rest of y'all are doing nothing but running him into the ground with nothing to show why YOU think your opinion is better.

It doesn't take some great football mind to point out all the mistakes this staff, the last staff, and the staff before it, have made. You can't pretend you know all the mistakes Herm/CP made without being able to acknowledge crap like firing the OC 1 week before the season starts, or releasing a Pro Bowl quality Safety, or not playing your best players, or not signing/drafting at NT, etc, etc.

If you can't acknowledge these mistakes, you really should quit posting because you know NOTHING about football. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    It doesn't take some great football mind to point out all the mistakes this staff, the last staff, and the staff before it, have made. You can't pretend you know all the mistakes Herm/CP made without being able to acknowledge crap like firing the OC 1 week before the season starts, or releasing a Pro Bowl quality Safety, or not playing your best players, or not signing/drafting at NT, etc, etc.

If you can't acknowledge these mistakes, you really should quit posting because you know NOTHING about football. PERIOD.
    Here's the thing. I'm not trying to crush anyone's dreams here. I don't think you are either. And this blind unwaivering support wouldn't bother me so much if it were based on something. Anything.

Instead, people just keep saying that we've got to have faith in Pioli because he built the Pats SB teams (which isn't true, BTW) and because he hired good coordinators (maybe true, but who knows). And you'd have to be blind not to note some missteps (hiring/firing Gailey, cutting Pollard).

I was excited as anyone about Pioli becoming GM. I understood that we'd stink in 2009. We were in the 1st year of (another) rebuilding project. I even understood (even if I didn't like) our 2009 draft. We needed big bodies on the DL and some depth at skill positions, and that was our main focus. I would have gone differently in the exact personnel (Jackson over Raji is a massive head-scratcher to this day for me), but I got it. I even understood our starting the likes of Edwards, O'Callaghan, D. Williams, Mays, etc. We didn't have another choice and there's only so much you can do in one year.

But those excuses don't extend past two years. It's completely inexcusable that we're starting the worst NT, ILBs, and RT in the NFL after two offseasons of work.

I get, in a way, what we're trying to do. Pioli/Haley drafred the highest quality players they could find in terms of work ethic and conduct. That, more than talent, was their barometer. And as much as I hated the picks, guys ike Arenas, McCluster, Lewis, Moeaki, and Sheffield are great men with great work ethics. None are going to be caught taking plays off. None are going to be caught with DWI at 3:00 am on a gameday.

But those qualities don't win you SBs. Talent wins you SBs. Now talent can't be maximized if a player is constantly distracted by off-the-field troubles or if they lack a work ethic. But all the discipline and work ethic in the world won't stop a running game if the players are too small or too slow.

Do I want us to be the Bengals or the Raiders? Of course not. But neither do I want us to be a perennial 4-12 boy scout team. There's a happy medium. Good teams find it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast