Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: calling bwilliams out

Hybrid View

Default calling bwilliams out

i know the chiefs have improved alot this offseason.you tend to differ. so lets make it interesting.if the mods approve i will bet all of my arrowhead cash. (wich is not much i have a gambling problem)that the chiefs get at the very least 6 wins this year.if i lose i will donate my arrowcash to you.when you lose you do the same. or anyone else that wants to take the bet i am open.it is a friendly wager if you want to back up your opinions let me know

I want in.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I will put what little Arrowhead Cash I have up too on the 6 game bet. (Blackjack Addiction)

People that are always so negative about the Chiefs makes me wonder about two things. If they are so down about it why do they even care to post or follow the team? Also, are they simply Donkey fans trying to rile up people on this forum? For every one negative article you find about the Chiefs, there are 10 positive ones out there. This includes the Sporting News, who has several positive articles about the Chiefs. Kansas City Chiefs - NFL Football - Sporting News

Remember this game?
    Last Game
    Chiefs 7 3 17 17 44
    Broncos 0 10 14 0 24

I could post other stories, but the TRUE Chiefs fans know what is going on at One Arrowhead Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I will put what little Arrowhead Cash I have up too on the 6 game bet. (Blackjack Addiction)

People that are always so negative about the Chiefs makes me wonder about two things. If they are so down about it why do they even care to post or follow the team? Also, are they simply Donkey fans trying to rile up people on this forum? For every one negative article you find about the Chiefs, there are 10 positive ones out there. This includes the Sporting News, who has several positive articles about the Chiefs. Kansas City Chiefs - NFL Football - Sporting News

Remember this game?
    Last Game
    Chiefs 7 3 17 17 44
    Broncos 0 10 14 0 24

I could post other stories, but the TRUE Chiefs fans know what is going on at One Arrowhead Drive.
    Post of the year!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post

Remember this game?
    Last Game
    Chiefs 7 3 17 17 44
    Broncos 0 10 14 0 24

Yes I still am on cloud 9 from that game LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

We've seen it a million times before. If the Chiefs suck next year, he'll be back to brag about how he called it all along. If the Chiefs are good, he'll disappear never to be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    We've seen it a million times before. If the Chiefs suck next year, he'll be back to brag about how he called it all along. If the Chiefs are good, he'll disappear never to be seen again.
    True that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I've no doubt he'll be back to gloat if his negative prediction of what the Chiefs 2010 season will bring is right on.

I dunno about his never to be seen again though, lol. I might have thought that a while back, but since I've noticed bwilliams does admit at times when he's wrong, or admits over exaggeration. Besides, he enjoy's arguing/debating too much, lol.

I give him credit for being entertaining! Although many find him annoying, lol...his controversial opinions and negativity make for some interesting reading, as well as humorous!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i know the chiefs have improved alot this offseason.you tend to differ. so lets make it interesting.if the mods approve i will bet all of my arrowhead cash. (wich is not much i have a gambling problem)that the chiefs get at the very least 6 wins this year.if i lose i will donate my arrowcash to you.when you lose you do the same. or anyone else that wants to take the bet i am open.it is a friendly wager if you want to back up your opinions let me know
    I could see them winning 6. They won' t win 7. And we can bet whatever you're comfortable with.

i will bet 7 if you want to confirm it we have a deal. i think they will win exactly that 7
    week 1 s.d
    2 cle
    7jax
    8buf
    9oak
    12 sea
    13 den
    15 stl
    17oak
    well that is more than 7 but they will definantly get 7 out of those 9 so keep posting so i get more arrowcash lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast