Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yahoo News : O-line rankings: Talent and depth rare finds (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : O-line rankings: Talent and depth rare finds (Yahoo! Sports)

The Super Bowl champion Saints are one of the few teams that have both qualities in their unit.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not that I was talking to you... But my fandom, as well as the fandom of many others who have shared a 'negative' concern about this team, has been attacked numerous times here.
    Sorry, I didn't realize you guys were sending PMs to each other, I thought this was a public mesaage board on the internet!! My bad.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

But I will say something Negative, Matt Cassel better show better passing this next season. Lots of those drops, was poor ball placement, and he had to many knocked down passes. He throws to low. Needs to make better decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

But I will say something Negative, Matt Cassel better show better passing this next season. Lots of those drops, was poor ball placement, and he had to many knocked down passes. He throws to low. Needs to make better decisions.
    I think that has a lot to do with the way he was being coached. I truly do believe that Haley was consistently telling Cassel to the ball low as an overthrown ball more often than not ends up an interception.

The way I feel about it is if our receivers get their hands on the ball, then they should be able to catch it. In this, Haley and I seem to agree. I read an article where he was saying that he felt that we had twice as many dropped passes as the NFL was attributing to the team.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123