Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: 2010 Kansas City Chiefs Wins

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default 2010 Kansas City Chiefs Wins


    0 Not allowed!
    How many games will the Kansas City Chiefs win during the 2010 season?


  2. #21
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I gave you $1 000 000. Play away and have fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Well as 16 is one of my favorite numbers I sent $16,000,000 your way. Have fun here in the sportsbook.
    Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Y'all made me Arrowcash rich, hahahaha! Thank you!! I feel sorta bad you gave me money. Shoot...I think there's something wrong with me, seriously!...that I feel bad accepting 'play money', lol.

    I don't want to squander it foolishly, hahaha...and since I really don't know what I'm doing, let me ask y'all this...should I splurge and bet a majority of it on the season ending record bet...or reserve for future betting during the season? I assume there will be additional future betting?

    "Now every gambler knows that the secret to surviving is knowing what to throw away and knowing what to keep"


    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I would hold onto some for the in season betting. There are always a few value bets dropped into the sportsbook.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,199
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Y'all made me Arrowcash rich, hahahaha! Thank you!! I feel sorta bad you gave me money. Shoot...I think there's something wrong with me, seriously!...that I feel bad accepting 'play money', lol.

    I don't want to squander it foolishly, hahaha...and since I really don't know what I'm doing, let me ask y'all this...should I splurge and bet a majority of it on the season ending record bet...or reserve for future betting during the season? I assume there will be additional future betting?

    "Now every gambler knows that the secret to surviving is knowing what to throw away and knowing what to keep"

    You could always give me a little so I could bet during the season.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    You could always give me a little so I could bet during the season.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    You could always give me a little so I could bet during the season.

    Heck, I didn't even know we could give others our Arrowcash! I've not looked into what Arrowcash is all about really, other than I did know we could gamble with it here, that's about all I knew.

    You're already Arrowcash rich, why do you need more to bet with? LOL

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I would hold onto some for the in season betting. There are always a few value bets dropped into the sportsbook.
    Yeah, I was thinking I should probably hold on to some, learn what Arrowcash & gambling with it is all about before I sqaunder it blindly, haha.

    I hollered out at my daughter with much excitement when I saw you & Canada had made me Arrowcash rich. I told her, "come look!...my friends at Chiefs Crowd made me rich!...and I'm gonna bet it all on football games!" She looked at me like I was crazy...the look on her face truly was priceless before she understood what I was talking about, hahaha.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, KS
    Posts
    573
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking I should probably hold on to some, learn what Arrowcash & gambling with it is all about before I sqaunder it blindly, haha.

    I hollered out at my daughter with much excitement when I saw you & Canada had made me Arrowcash rich. I told her, "come look!...my friends at Chiefs Crowd made me rich!...and I'm gonna bet it all on football games!" She looked at me like I was crazy...the look on her face truly was priceless before she understood what I was talking about, hahaha.
    The only good way to gamble is to go with your gut. Thinking just makes everything worse. Everything.

    With that said, put it all on red! Er, 10+ wins. Never a more sure bet in my life.

    Thanks Aussie!

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Someplace
    Posts
    1,261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 121

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    lol, for some reason it is much easier to bet on here than it is with my money!
    Not for me... the blackjack table hates me here.



    Oh, and who bet $727 on 0 wins...
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Not for me... the blackjack table hates me here.



    Oh, and who bet $727 on 0 wins...
    I think I have that KC gold charm on my charm bracelet, that my kids bought me for Christmas several years ago. It looks like the same one.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Not for me... the blackjack table hates me here.



    Oh, and who bet $727 on 0 wins...
    That's gotta be "bwilliams".

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 Kansas City Chiefs Outlook
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:26 AM
  2. The 2010 Kansas City Chiefs season can not get here soon enough.
    By aaronchieffan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 10:27 PM
  3. Kansas City Chiefs AFC West Champions 2010!!
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:48 PM
  4. Bannister wins for the Kansas City Chiefs????
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 06:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •