Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: S kendrick lewis first to sign

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    305
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default S kendrick lewis first to sign


    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Alright there is one, and a good one at that. Let's keep it rolling Chiefs and get these guys signed! I really hope Berry is in training camp!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    One down several to go!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,780
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It is just my opinion, but I think this kid will make a much bigger impact that any other draft pick except for maybe Berry.

    He may be a starter next to Berry coming opening day. The longer Page holds out, the better.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    305
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It is just my opinion, but I think this kid will make a much bigger impact that any other draft pick except for maybe Berry.

    He may be a starter next to Berry coming opening day. The longer Page holds out, the better.
    even if page shows up to camp...this guy could know far more about romeos playbook than page due to his absence...its possible he could win the job even if page is there

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    even if page shows up to camp...this guy could know far more about romeos playbook than page due to his absence...its possible he could win the job even if page is there
    I like Lewis to be a good special teams player and backup FS, but we're in a world of **** if he's our opening day SS. I have to think that the (ugh) likes of DaJuan Morgan and Jon McGraw are ahead of him there.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,780
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I like Lewis to be a good special teams player and backup FS, but we're in a world of **** if he's our opening day SS. I have to think that the (ugh) likes of DaJuan Morgan and Jon McGraw are ahead of him there.
    You mean like the world of hurt the Chiefs were in when Page and Pollard started as rookies. Or even Flowers and Carr at CB.

    No one has seen this kid play yet to make any kind of judgement on what kind of player he is. From what I had heard from OTA's, this kid is good.

    I have seen enough of McGraw and Morgan to believe that if they are our starters, the Chiefs are in a world of hurt.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You mean like the world of hurt the Chiefs were in when Page and Pollard started as rookies. Or even Flowers and Carr at CB.

    No one has seen this kid play yet to make any kind of judgement on what kind of player he is. From what I had heard from OTA's, this kid is good.

    I have seen enough of McGraw and Morgan to believe that if they are our starters, the Chiefs are in a world of hurt.
    Um, when we started Page/Pollard as rookies in 2007 we finished 4-12. When we started Carr/Flowers as rookies in 2008, we finished 2-14.

    From what I've read, he is good. As a FS, not a SS. He's a coverage guy, not a hard-hitting one. He'll get killed if we start him there.

    My hope is that a decent SS becomes available after cuts, and we pick him up. The other options aren't good.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Um, when we started Page/Pollard as rookies in 2007 we finished 4-12. When we started Carr/Flowers as rookies in 2008, we finished 2-14.

    From what I've read, he is good. As a FS, not a SS. He's a coverage guy, not a hard-hitting one. He'll get killed if we start him there.

    My hope is that a decent SS becomes available after cuts, and we pick him up. The other options aren't good.
    I've heard so many different things about Lewis that it's unbelievable. I'll know exactly what I think should be done when I see him in preseason.

    If I had to go with gut instinct, I'd have to say that I think Lewis is better as an FS type too, which gives us a problem, because that's the type Berry is.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hopefully the rest will sign shortly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ray Lewis has no home...
    By dbolan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:42 AM
  2. should the kc chiefs go after ray lewis
    By marloweopatchiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:28 PM
  3. Ray Lewis negotiating with UFC
    By royalswin100games in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 02:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •