Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We'll be LOUD and PROUD Sept. 13th for MNF!!

Default We'll be LOUD and PROUD Sept. 13th for MNF!!

I hope so, because the one commentator is unfortunately very correct...the MNF is extremely critical for the Chiefs to set a positive vibe in many aspects. I'll be at Arrowhead loud and proud as a 12th man, but I am always loud and proud when in attendance at Arrowhead, winning or losing...I don't stop being loud attempting to help our defense. Shoot, when we're behind is when our participation as 12th man is needed most, yet that's when many bail out with crowd noise. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Th will be the first game in a long time where I believe the Arrowhead mystique will return in full force. We will be loud, proud, and ready for an opening day win. Right then we will already have half as many wins as we did in 2008. That will set the tone for what could be an exciting season.

We need that game more than anything. Not only will it set our tone for the season, maybe they(media) will shut up about the chargers! I want to see rivers and that jerky smirk of his on his a$$!! I hope they wear those fancy-lad, powder blue, special uniforms and at the end of the game you cannot tell the difference between the two teams( we will wear red)I hope Norv has that ridiculous look of bewilderment on his face as the final seconds tick off to this game. I hope.....too much, too soon? I hope we pop their breaker!!!Lights out!! Oh, and of course, it's a divisional game!!
    Last edited by AkChief49; 06-14-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    We need that game more than anything. Not only will it set our tone for the season, maybe they(media) will shut up about the chargers! I want to see rivers and that jerky smirk of his on his a$$!! I hope they wear those fancy-lad, powder blue, special uniforms and at the end of the game you cannot tell the difference between the two teams( we will wear red)I hope Norv has that ridiculous look of bewilderment on his face as the final seconds tick off to this game. I hope.....too much, too soon? I hope we pop their breaker!!!Lights out!! Oh, and of course, it's a divisional game!!
    Well, I've attended quite a few games over the years, and each Chargers game I've attended at Arrowhead we have ALWAYS WON! I can't say that about Denver & Oakland, or many other teams...but I've yet to see the Chargers beat us at Arrowhead when I've been there. Hoping the streak continues on MNF!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

the chargers usually get off to a slow start the last few years.a win would be huge for us

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    the chargers usually get off to a slow start the last few years.a win would be huge for us
    I agree! An opening win on opening game AND MNF would definately be good to kick start a winning season!

I hope this game will kickstart KC off to a great turnaround this season. I want to go so bad, but I'm pretty sure it'll be sold out by the time I get money for 6 tix :'(. Oh well, I will still be wearing my new Eric Berry jersey and Cheer far into the night up hear in Ohio. Go Chiefs!

I'll be yelling my *** off from some bar up here in Canada! Can't wait! Go Chiefs!!!

I agree Connie JO ,that is when people bail.They give up to soon.When are team is down and needs a spark from are fans.That is when we should be there and support them.Not only when we are winnig or its a close game but maybe when we are down by 20 pt.Give them a spark fans.Show them we want it bad.Don't give up team, becuase we arent giving up on are team.I never do.We could be barried 30-0 ,with 2:00 minutesd to go and Im trying to figure out how we can still win.lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast