Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurray for Connie Jo et al.

Default Hurray for Connie Jo et al.

thanks to the wonderful Connie Jo, our son Callum, aka Aussie, received a parcel full of KC goodies today. We would like to thank Connie Jo for going to all the trouble to replace what was lost in the mail last time and especially for being so kind as to send KC memorabilia to Callum at all.
    We never expected Connie Jo to get together a new parcel and to even get KC Wolf to sign photo cards, collect signatures and include all kinds of memorabilia from matches. These things would be impossible to get here which makes them all the more special.

We have a very happy son today and his room will now no doubt turn into a shrine to 'his' team. Who would have thought that the second hand Madden computer game I inadvertently bought for him would lead to him becoming interested in AFL and becoming such a fervent fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. I will never forget when he spent hours watching the stadium via the internet and told us all about the employees coming and going. At times we all sat and watched as Kansas City came to life in the early hours of the morning and Callum doing a commentary.
    So thanks again to Connie Jo for the parcel of KC goodies - and also to Stricken, who included a great book - and to KC Wolf for signing photo cards especially for Callum.
    Thanks to the internet the world certainly has become a village, so to speak, and Steven and I thank all of you for making Callum part of your Chiefs family.
    With best wishes,
    Cheers from Sydney - Australia
    Aussie's parents
    (aka Barbara Krickl and Steven Byrnes)

Quote Originally Posted by BAK View Post
    thanks to the wonderful Connie Jo, our son Callum, aka Aussie, received a parcel full of KC goodies today. We would like to thank Connie Jo for going to all the trouble to replace what was lost in the mail last time and especially for being so kind as to send KC memorabilia to Callum at all.
    We never expected Connie Jo to get together a new parcel and to even get KC Wolf to sign photo cards, collect signatures and include all kinds of memorabilia from matches. These things would be impossible to get here which makes them all the more special.

We have a very happy son today and his room will now no doubt turn into a shrine to 'his' team. Who would have thought that the second hand Madden computer game I inadvertently bought for him would lead to him becoming interested in AFL and becoming such a fervent fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. I will never forget when he spent hours watching the stadium via the internet and told us all about the employees coming and going. At times we all sat and watched as Kansas City came to life in the early hours of the morning and Callum doing a commentary.
    So thanks again to Connie Jo for the parcel of KC goodies - and also to Stricken, who included a great book - and to KC Wolf for signing photo cards especially for Callum.
    Thanks to the internet the world certainly has become a village, so to speak, and Steven and I thank all of you for making Callum part of your Chiefs family.
    With best wishes,
    Cheers from Sydney - Australia
    Aussie's parents
    (aka Barbara Krickl and Steven Byrnes)
    ... correction - meant NFL of course. There had been so much talk on the radio about big AFL (Australian footbal League , also called Aussie Rules) matches, which I must have thought of when I wrote ALF. My apologies, especially to Callum, who doesn't even follow AFL.

Aussie and family needs to come to Arrowhead for a Chiefs game. I bet it would be one of the best family trips that you would take!

Thanks everyone!!!

Aww, this thread makes me proud to be a Chiefs fan. Best fans in the world!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12