thanks to the wonderful Connie Jo, our son Callum, aka Aussie, received a parcel full of KC goodies today. We would like to thank Connie Jo for going to all the trouble to replace what was lost in the mail last time and especially for being so kind as to send KC memorabilia to Callum at all.
We never expected Connie Jo to get together a new parcel and to even get KC Wolf to sign photo cards, collect signatures and include all kinds of memorabilia from matches. These things would be impossible to get here which makes them all the more special.

We have a very happy son today and his room will now no doubt turn into a shrine to 'his' team. Who would have thought that the second hand Madden computer game I inadvertently bought for him would lead to him becoming interested in AFL and becoming such a fervent fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. I will never forget when he spent hours watching the stadium via the internet and told us all about the employees coming and going. At times we all sat and watched as Kansas City came to life in the early hours of the morning and Callum doing a commentary.
So thanks again to Connie Jo for the parcel of KC goodies - and also to Stricken, who included a great book - and to KC Wolf for signing photo cards especially for Callum.
Thanks to the internet the world certainly has become a village, so to speak, and Steven and I thank all of you for making Callum part of your Chiefs family.
With best wishes,
Cheers from Sydney - Australia
Aussie's parents
(aka Barbara Krickl and Steven Byrnes)