Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draft Picks

Default Draft Picks

Who will be the next to sign? who will be the last to sign, excluding page. I think we gotta get everyone into training camp as early as possible, Berry has to get in and I think he will. McCluster as well if they really want to make a imediate impact which we need.

Chiefs have the need for speed and these draft picks are the key to start this new muscle car

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    I would guess Berry would sign 2 days before opening of training camp. It's all about the dollars. Time to wake up NFL execs and tell the rookies to wait for their big pay day and have to prove themselves.
    I bet he signs a couple days late. The lack of a collective bargain agreement is going to make those first couple picks hard to sign.

I think the NFL should have a base salary for every team and every player's position.If they win so many games or if they make it to the playoffs they get a big pay day.I'm tired of these guys getting big contracts and there not as good as we thought or they just plain don't want to play because they got the big pay day.I love football and I love sports but these guys get way to much money to play a sport.Ya they work hard and they are great athletes.All i'm saying is it should be a team performence type thing.The more you win ,the more money you make as a team.There are some football players that could have been really good but they were lazy and just wanted the money.If you win the super bowl,it would be like winning the lottery.It's all a pride they to me.Even if you did get the big pay day would'nt you just want to show everyone in the world that your the best.I just don't get it.Go Chiefs
    I hope are players will show there pride and love for the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12