Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were hiring a coach today.....

Default If you were hiring a coach today.....

If you were hiring a coach today.....

And you had to choose between Marty or Herm. Who would you choose?

I would go back with Marty myself. He is a good coach as long as he doesn't make the offensive choices. The Question should be which O-cord would we want. I say get Saunders back.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I would hire Herm....so I could fire him!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I would go with Marty.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I would hire Herm....so I could fire him!!
    You should've done that a while ago Mr. GM!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Both are defensive minded. Marty has a better track record IMO.

Marty... with Norm Chow as O-cord

I'd take Marty, because I think he would be scared to interfere with the offense too much. I think he would leave that side of the ball to his offensive coordinator. But then, maybe I would get proven wrong, and he would get comfortable back at "home" and start tinkering.

Herm could still win me over. I just despise the direction that our offense has been going and his lack of respect for the offensive line. I half expect him to "reach" for an offensive lineman, in next years draft. A guy who should be a guard, who he will force into the laft tackle spot. Just so he can tell me "Look, see? I drafted a lineman early and it doesn't work! Now you know why I don't like to do that."

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'd take Marty, because I think he would be scared to interfere with the offense too much. I think he would leave that side of the ball to his offensive coordinator. But then, maybe I would get proven wrong, and he would get comfortable back at "home" and start tinkering.

Herm could still win me over. I just despise the direction that our offense has been going and his lack of respect for the offensive line. I half expect him to "reach" for an offensive lineman, in next years draft. A guy who should be a guard, who he will force into the laft tackle spot. Just so he can tell me "Look, see? I drafted a lineman early and it doesn't work! Now you know why I don't like to do that."
    I agree completely with this. His disregard for the o-line was evident in his tenure with the Jets. Hence all the injuries to Chad Pennington (he had no protection) and why Curtis Martin was run into the ground.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Id take Marty and Saunders. Hermmie is really pissin me off.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast