Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Bowe

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Bowe


    0 Not allowed!
    may be a dumbass sometime, but it looks like he's trying (or the chiefs are forcing him) to get better and try harder.


    Cris Carter, Michael Irvin provide tough love to Dwayne Bowe | ProFootballTalk.com

    Look what this camp did for Sidney Rice last year.
    Great Googly Moogly

    RyanD82 - Twitter

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 71

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    between this and Charlie being the new OC I think we could see the best year out of bowe that we have seen him have in the NFL. He could be one of the biggest stars in the NFL If he can just hold on to the darn football this year. I hope we at least see him back to what he was in 08.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I just don't want literally every receiver dropping easy catches... That made me mad, Chambers, Bowe, Long, Bradley, Cottam, Pope, etc. Unacceptable. Todd Haley was a receivers coach in ARZ so he probably was mad as heck all season. I want to see Bowe back in his '08-09 form as well. He was really good for KC during them years. Also, I want Moeaki to be like Tony G. the way ppl are raving about him in mini-camps he sounds like he can actually catch.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Anything that can help his game play and work ethic is always good to have. Hopefully Michael Irvin and Cris Carter made an impact.

    Resident Celebrity

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC fan 01 View Post
    I just don't want literally every receiver dropping easy catches... That made me mad, Chambers, Bowe, Long, Bradley, Cottam, Pope, etc. Unacceptable. Todd Haley was a receivers coach in ARZ so he probably was mad as heck all season. I want to see Bowe back in his '08-09 form as well. He was really good for KC during them years. Also, I want Moeaki to be like Tony G. the way ppl are raving about him in mini-camps he sounds like he can actually catch.
    Your crazy Chambers was a huge relief to our team and caught most of the balls that were thrown to him, I don't remember Pope dropping more then 1 or 2 balls. I think it's going to be awhile before we see a Tony G. I think all the really good athletic guys that are 6"5 and over go to the NBA because the pay is better. Once the NFL starts paying NBA money we will get the big athletic guys at that position. Imagine a Lebron James (don't like the guy btw) at TE.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,868
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 18

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Your crazy Chambers was a huge relief to our team and caught most of the balls that were thrown to him, I don't remember Pope dropping more then 1 or 2 balls. I think it's going to be awhile before we see a Tony G. I think all the really good athletic guys that are 6"5 and over go to the NBA because the pay is better. Once the NFL starts paying NBA money we will get the big athletic guys at that position. Imagine a Lebron James (don't like the guy btw) at TE.
    Chambers dropped a pass that caused us to lose a game against Buffalo....BUFFALO. I was so pissed after that game. He also dropped 2 TD passes against the Chiefs in the first game they played SD. He's not exactly sure hands.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Chambers dropped a pass that caused us to lose a game against Buffalo....BUFFALO. I was so pissed after that game. He also dropped 2 TD passes against the Chiefs in the first game they played SD. He's not exactly sure hands.
    From what I remember about the Buffalo pass it was a very hard catch, that most players would not have been able to hold onto. Everyone drops passes, we unofurtanetly had players that dropped a lot of passes but I would not lump chambers in with them I think he was pretty consistent and also made some great catches you have to look at his body of work and I think he caught more difficult catches then he dropped easy ones.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Chambers dropped a pass that caused us to lose a game against Buffalo....BUFFALO. I was so pissed after that game. He also dropped 2 TD passes against the Chiefs in the first game they played SD. He's not exactly sure hands.
    Dropped less than Bowe percentage wise.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I saw this earlier and it made me happy. It's easy for Bowe to say he's working harder now, but this shows that he's actually putting effort into getting better and in shape for training camp, a huge step forward from last year.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If nothing else it should help his ego!!! Working with those two ego maniacs. Just kidding, well kinda!! I think he will have a very productive year because he is putting forth the effort.
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. D-Bowe says way too much
    By diehardkcfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. D Bowe on his way out?
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. Bowe should man up
    By King_of_the_Cassel in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 03:10 AM
  4. Bowe ROY
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •