Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowe

Default Bowe

may be a dumbass sometime, but it looks like he's trying (or the chiefs are forcing him) to get better and try harder.

Cris Carter, Michael Irvin provide tough love to Dwayne Bowe | ProFootballTalk.com

Look what this camp did for Sidney Rice last year.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

between this and Charlie being the new OC I think we could see the best year out of bowe that we have seen him have in the NFL. He could be one of the biggest stars in the NFL If he can just hold on to the darn football this year. I hope we at least see him back to what he was in 08.

I just don't want literally every receiver dropping easy catches... That made me mad, Chambers, Bowe, Long, Bradley, Cottam, Pope, etc. Unacceptable. Todd Haley was a receivers coach in ARZ so he probably was mad as heck all season. I want to see Bowe back in his '08-09 form as well. He was really good for KC during them years. Also, I want Moeaki to be like Tony G. the way ppl are raving about him in mini-camps he sounds like he can actually catch.

I saw this earlier and it made me happy. It's easy for Bowe to say he's working harder now, but this shows that he's actually putting effort into getting better and in shape for training camp, a huge step forward from last year.

Anything that can help his game play and work ethic is always good to have. Hopefully Michael Irvin and Cris Carter made an impact.

Resident Celebrity

If nothing else it should help his ego!!! Working with those two ego maniacs. Just kidding, well kinda!! I think he will have a very productive year because he is putting forth the effort.
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    If nothing else it should help his ego!!! Working with those two ego maniacs. Just kidding, well kinda!! I think he will have a very productive year because he is putting forth the effort.
    I'm cool with a player having an ego as long as he is a team contributor and has the stats and hardware to back up his ego. When they become like Ochocinco or TO it's too much. Neither have won a Super Bowl and they act like they're the best in the game

Resident Celebrity

While some people see this as a good thing, I see it as a bad thing. Basically this is Bowe's last chance to get his head on straight. It is clear the guy is on the hot seat.

Persoanlly, I think he is the single biggest Dumbass in the NFL and you can't fix what is between his ears. I just don't think he understands.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    Look what this camp did for Sidney Rice last year.
    Don't you mean look at what Brett Favre did for Sidney Rice last year?

I think he will have a good year.Maybe even a great year.He had to get over himself.Calling himself the show,after onde decent year.He just got alittle ****y but I think he is coming back to realitty.He is finally catching on I think.He finally realized ,it takes hard work and dedication.Work hard and catch the ball.Get abot 1200 to 1400 yds for a couple years.Then you can call yourself the show.Good luck to Bowe and the rest of the Chiefs in 2010.As long as there wearing are Red and Gold,I'm pulling for them to do good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast