Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 2011 chiefs ratings

Default Madden 2011 chiefs ratings

Video Games - Madden 11 Ratings - ESPN

at the top is the link to espns kc chiefs 2011 ratings for madden. I love doing franchise mode so I look at potential of each player for the future and present. I think they were fair with there ratings. That said, a 78 for cassel dosen't give to much to work with. Bowe deserves to be a 84 mccluster being a 70 is fair for a rb turned slot receiver, how bout thomas jones being a 88 and jamaal charles being a 87, I see me using alot of a one two running punch this year, albert at 78 is rough but asmoah at 75 gives a good replacement for waters a 85. D line is weak linebackers weak with williams being best rated at 82 hali at 80. But I LOVE our defensive backs lol. Flowers a 85 and berry a 84 i love it. Arenas a 71 can take over for carr fast for a franchise. Page still a 74. Its gonna be work to use this team in a franchis but i love a challenege lol. what you guys think

Can NOT wait to play with Charles. That speed is going to be fun to mess around with.

Am I the only one confused that Succop's rating is only a 79? I'd have guessed 85 or so. I guess it's because he only has one season under his belt?

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Can NOT wait to play with Charles. That speed is going to be fun to mess around with.

Am I the only one confused that Succop's rating is only a 79? I'd have guessed 85 or so. I guess it's because he only has one season under his belt?
    I'm guessing 1 or 2 more seasons like last year and he'll be in the 90s.

thank god weve finally got a kicker him and coulquitt are under rated

On madden 2010,15 minute quarters,I can get over 500 yards rushing a game.Ive played games, were all I do is use Jc in the game.I also love the screen plays with jc.I can break one almost every time.That is on all madden also.Not the rookie mode.

Quote Originally Posted by kckidd8870 View Post
    On madden 2010,15 minute quarters,I can get over 500 yards rushing a game.Ive played games, were all I do is use Jc in the game.I also love the screen plays with jc.I can break one almost every time.That is on all madden also.Not the rookie mode.
    No wonder they changed the game so much this year.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

last madden i had was 2008 (the last XBox version), and I just got a free PS3 for christmas (long story). I immediately went out and bought FIFA, haven't really stopped playing it since. But this will be the first Madden I will buy in years. I haven't played the last few, but I did download a demo of madden 2010 and I thought it was absolute GARBAGE. controls did not feel fluid or realistic at all, which I thought 20008 was a really good Madden game. that was when they introduced QB vision lol. Which i think was a cool feature...

If anyone had played NCAA 11, I am curious to hear what its like. Usually EA has the NCAA game kind of give away whats in store for the new Madden. at any rate, I hope madden 11 is better than 10. From the little I have seen, it looks like Madden 11 might actually be a pretty good game.

I think its insane they have the rights to the ONLY football video game. EVER. it wouldnt be too hard to make a better football game than the yearly tweak that EA gives to their decades old franchise. but what can you do? you gotta have a football game, and since madden is the only one, i seriously doubt people will stop buying it.
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

15 minute quarters in game are misleading, becuase if you play a 15 minute quarter game you get 5x the amount of plays off that you would see in a normal nfl game in real life. So of course you can rush for 500 yards~

I find that 7 minute quarter mimick the amount of plays in a game much better than the standard 5 or the other end at 15

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    last madden i had was 2008 (the last XBox version), and I just got a free PS3 for christmas (long story). I immediately went out and bought FIFA, haven't really stopped playing it since. But this will be the first Madden I will buy in years. I haven't played the last few, but I did download a demo of madden 2010 and I thought it was absolute GARBAGE. controls did not feel fluid or realistic at all, which I thought 20008 was a really good Madden game. that was when they introduced QB vision lol. Which i think was a cool feature...

If anyone had played NCAA 11, I am curious to hear what its like. Usually EA has the NCAA game kind of give away whats in store for the new Madden. at any rate, I hope madden 11 is better than 10. From the little I have seen, it looks like Madden 11 might actually be a pretty good game.

I think its insane they have the rights to the ONLY football video game. EVER. it wouldnt be too hard to make a better football game than the yearly tweak that EA gives to their decades old franchise. but what can you do? you gotta have a football game, and since madden is the only one, i seriously doubt people will stop buying it.
    Finally someone who has noticed how much garbage the franchise has become. Players move like robots and ratings mean nothing. I want people to look at All Pro Football 2k8 or even NFL 2k5. Now those were much more realistic and much more fun. Last gen Madden is also better than this gen's. This NFL license is ruining everything. It's basically a monopoly. I'm still playing these older football games...because they are MUCH better. Us NFL video game fans deserve MUCH better than this.

Also there is a new football game that came out this year (of course there are no NFL teams) that actually uses a physics engine and every tackle is different. They need to work on the camera and AI more as the game itself wasn't that fun but it's a start.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12