Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden 2011 chiefs ratings

Default Madden 2011 chiefs ratings

Video Games - Madden 11 Ratings - ESPN

at the top is the link to espns kc chiefs 2011 ratings for madden. I love doing franchise mode so I look at potential of each player for the future and present. I think they were fair with there ratings. That said, a 78 for cassel dosen't give to much to work with. Bowe deserves to be a 84 mccluster being a 70 is fair for a rb turned slot receiver, how bout thomas jones being a 88 and jamaal charles being a 87, I see me using alot of a one two running punch this year, albert at 78 is rough but asmoah at 75 gives a good replacement for waters a 85. D line is weak linebackers weak with williams being best rated at 82 hali at 80. But I LOVE our defensive backs lol. Flowers a 85 and berry a 84 i love it. Arenas a 71 can take over for carr fast for a franchise. Page still a 74. Its gonna be work to use this team in a franchis but i love a challenege lol. what you guys think

one thing to always remember is they did tweak ratings throughout the season last year, dont know if theyll continue that this year but i hope they do it adds to the ability to change franchises and everything

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    Video Games - Madden 11 Ratings - ESPN

at the top is the link to espns kc chiefs 2011 ratings for madden. I love doing franchise mode so I look at potential of each player for the future and present. I think they were fair with there ratings. That said, a 78 for cassel dosen't give to much to work with. Bowe deserves to be a 84 mccluster being a 70 is fair for a rb turned slot receiver, how bout thomas jones being a 88 and jamaal charles being a 87, I see me using alot of a one two running punch this year, albert at 78 is rough but asmoah at 75 gives a good replacement for waters a 85. D line is weak linebackers weak with williams being best rated at 82 hali at 80. But I LOVE our defensive backs lol. Flowers a 85 and berry a 84 i love it. Arenas a 71 can take over for carr fast for a franchise. Page still a 74. Its gonna be work to use this team in a franchis but i love a challenege lol. what you guys think
    I'm the same way. I usually export draft classes from NCAA that way I can draft them in Madden.

Resident Celebrity

i am doing some work for ea sports and i have been told i should receive madden sometime this week i hope we will see

Franchise is easy mode. Just make a list of the players with the highest potential meter and draft only players in the top 3 or so pages.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i am doing some work for ea sports and i have been told i should receive madden sometime this week i hope we will see
    What??? I'm jealous! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Franchise is easy mode. Just make a list of the players with the highest potential meter and draft only players in the top 3 or so pages.

lol been there done that its fun still my room mate is a hard core donkeys fan so we do a two person franchise so alot of pride on the line i won 7 out of 12 years in our last franchise three in a roll ;)

Hey guys I found the full ratings for all Chiefs.

http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/eas...efsRatings.xls

Charles is a 97 speed, with 98 acceleration! Acceleration is going to be huge this year as they actually made it so that someone with high acceleration but average speed will be much quicker than someone with high speed and average acclereration.

If you are good on the sticks, Charles can win you games just like Chris Johnson can.
    I'm eager to get my hands on the game, it won't be for a while though :(

Speed kills in madden, at least there are some weapons. Charles and TJ could become a gruesome twosome add in McCluster that's some serious speed. The front 7 of the D is weak but you gotta like that secondary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast