Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: terrel owens not interested in kc

Default terrel owens not interested in kc

thank god. he stated on a radio show earlier that him and haley do not get along and that he would not be interested in kc.good t.o. you clown you are washed up

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    Haley was the receivers coach in Dallas when T.O was there.

And lets not forget the incident between Boldin and Haley... One could easily think that Haley wouldn't even consider dealing with him again. But look who was second running for him in free agency..

Bottom line.. These coaches are out to win.. So with 10 wins over the last 3 seasons I think they are open minded to anything.
    You are right, for some reason I was think Owen never played for Dallas when Hailey was there, but I think I recall Hailey giving Owens a mouth full once and watch Owens walk away in mid discussion.

Hailey also benched Bowe for putting in a pathetic effort, and cut Beisel for not hustling on a punt, and blasted away at Bobby Wade for not stretching out on a slightly over thrown ball..

I truly do not think Hailey would risk losing his team or his job on the character of a guy who is known to be a cancer, and some times egotistically lathargic on plays. I don't think any team is willing to risk that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Who is this stupid P O S to think he is too good to come here?

This stupid MFer will C it would have been nice to be here when we make it deep into the playoffs.

I think we are all in agreement that we dont want him here even if he did want him here.

Only prob is our HC is one dumb S O B who prob disagrees.
    Wow, maybe next time you offer your opinion, you should check to make sure your brain's power switch isn't in the "off" position.

Our "dumb S O B" coach refused to coach the Cowboys as long as TO was there - Jerry Jones kept the player. That's why Haley went to Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Wow, maybe next time you offer your opinion, you should check to make sure your brain's power switch isn't in the "off" position.

Our "dumb S O B" coach refused to coach the Cowboys as long as TO was there - Jerry Jones kept the player. That's why Haley went to Arizona.
    ha ha
    Resident Ambassador!

So he does not want to play for the Chiefs big deal we didn't want him either!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You are right, for some reason I was think Owen never played for Dallas when Hailey was there, but I think I recall Hailey giving Owens a mouth full once and watch Owens walk away in mid discussion.

Hailey also benched Bowe for putting in a pathetic effort, and cut Beisel for not hustling on a punt, and blasted away at Bobby Wade for not stretching out on a slightly over thrown ball..

I truly do not think Hailey would risk losing his team or his job on the character of a guy who is known to be a cancer, and some times egotistically lathargic on plays. I don't think any team is willing to risk that right now.
    I totally agree... Especially after LJ. I think Chambers is a better receiver right now anyway.

I am VERY interested for Haley to sift through preseason cuts... I think there will be a gem or two who can contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post

Well

Soooooooooooooooooooooory.

good god.

Maybe your right.

Probly TO didnt want to come here strictly bcuz of Haley.

But its not bcuz Haley is smart. Its prob bcuz TO is insubordinate. Just like Pollard. If you question Haley, your gone.

But maybe next time you offer your opinion you take your midol first.

Im wearing new shoes. Got 'em yesterday
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Im wearing new shoes. Got 'em yesterday
    Cool, but this post is useless without pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Well

Soooooooooooooooooooooory.

good god.

Maybe your right.

Probly TO didnt want to come here strictly bcuz of Haley.

But its not bcuz Haley is smart. Its prob bcuz TO is insubordinate. Just like Pollard. If you question Haley, your gone.

But maybe next time you offer your opinion you take your midol first.
    Usually if you undermind your boss and do what you want instead of what your boss wants... You are gone. I don't care what business you are in. I don't see how Haley is dumb for cutting people who are cancers in the locker room. It ony takes one malcontent to get the whole locker room in shambles.

You can expect Page to be next the next to go and rightfully so if you ask me.

Rams reportedly pursuing Terrell Owens

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, one source said the Rams have gotten very aggressive in their pursuit of Owens and it's possible that Owens will sign with the Rams or Bengals within the next 48 to 72 hours.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast