Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: terrel owens not interested in kc

Default terrel owens not interested in kc

thank god. he stated on a radio show earlier that him and haley do not get along and that he would not be interested in kc.good t.o. you clown you are washed up

I'm glad he doesn't want to be a Chief,becuase we don't want him either.We got rid of one cancer.We didn't need another.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Irony! Sarcasm! Alert!

No 1 wants TO? Why not? Most wanted Boldin! How much did he b!t@#? Did he get along with Haley? Does TO get along with any coach? Moss was/is a problem child for a WR! Who signed him for the Patriots? Rison was a problem child! Where did he play for? I could name more but I wont!

Bottom line is, dont be surprised with whoever we sign! No we wont have TO but what woulda happened if he was lined up across from Bowe rather than Chambers?

I dont like the guy but I would have him!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Irony! Sarcasm! Alert!

No 1 wants TO? Why not? Most wanted Boldin! How much did he b!t@#? Did he get along with Haley? Does TO get along with any coach? Moss was/is a problem child for a WR! Who signed him for the Patriots? Rison was a problem child! Where did he play for? I could name more but I wont!

Bottom line is, dont be surprised with whoever we sign! No we wont have TO but what woulda happened if he was lined up across from Bowe rather than Chambers?

I dont like the guy but I would have him!
    He would b!tch and complain about anything and everything. He would cry about not being the #1 guy, he would have a less than average season, blame it on Cassel, blame it on Haley, blame it on Weiss, he would stir up crap, try and put the focus on him and not the team, he would start a media circus, probably do some gay dances every once in a while, then leave town. And he still wouldnt have a SB ring. If TO is soooooo good, how come he never helped any of the good teams he was on win a SB??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

we dont need or want the cancer!!

NFL Football Odds: Has Terrell Owens Found a Team?
    He used to be the baddest receiver on the planet. It used to be a debate on who was better, Owens or Randy Moss. Now it's about a week before training camp begins for a lot of squads and T.O. can't seem to get work from anyone. Except, according to ESPN, the St. Louis Rams.
    .... more here

----------------------------------------

Ochocinco Feeding the Flames to Try and Land Terrell Owens in Cincy
    Chad’s penchant for stirring controversy is unparallelled, and he’s often used his Twitter account to do so, even going so far as to claim he’d actually been arrested by the NYPD. The announcement turned out to be a practical joke, but nonetheless Chad has also used his tweets to announce team moves and other verifiable stories as part of his burgeoning attempt at mass media he calls ”OCNN” or the “Ocho Cinco News Network.”
    ... more here

Hate him all you want, I find it odd somewhat that he's still available. His numbers last season were not bad. Should he come here? Probably not, but who knows really... he's human, he's got skills, people can change.

Whatever, if he doesn't sign with anyone I think that's odd, regardless of his strangeness. That's all. I'd rather have him than that old bag Favre.

I've been watching NFL All Access and Jamie Dukes even thinks his attitude and lack of team player ethic makes him toxic to all but the most desperate teams. He has said he will only sign with a Super Bowl contender, and none of them want him. So, it is not strange that he hasn't been signed by anybody. He wants to be treated like top shelf goods when he ain't nothin but clearance rack material.

Its funny that Owens has been quoted as saying that he wants to sign with a SB contender but yet his 2 choices at this moment are the bengals (Already owning a numbers hounding WR in Chad the bad) and the Rams being toted as the WORST team in the NFL at this moment. Irony shows it's face every now and again and it is looking at Owens right now.KC doesn't need him. Haley has a real issue with players that like to become bigger than the team, he is trying to make the team first and have no single stand out players , very tough to do in a day where big contracts are seen every year over stand out players.
    Chiefs Nation

Haley's tune will change if the WR's are dropping balls in the preseason. But I think Owens had a problem with dropped balls as well. Anybody know for sure? If he had good hands and kept his big mouth shut, I wouldn't mind seeing him in red and gold. Could be a reliable option for Cassel to throw to.

Owens has had problems dropping the ball in the past. I can't say that I wouldn't mind having him though. He's probably lost a step or two, but he would definitely contribute to this team.

It baffles me that people still think TO is an asset to a team. Why not get LJ back while we are at it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast