Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: terrel owens not interested in kc

Default terrel owens not interested in kc

thank god. he stated on a radio show earlier that him and haley do not get along and that he would not be interested in kc.good t.o. you clown you are washed up

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It baffles me that people still think TO is an asset to a team. Why not get LJ back while we are at it.
    Word. The only asset he would truly be to this team is cleaning cleats.

Resident Celebrity

It baffles me that people still think TO is an asset to a team. Why not get LJ back while we are at it.
    yeah it is funny how since he is such an asset an improvemant to any nfl team that he still does not have a team.he is a joke he had a descent carreer but he is done

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    yeah it is funny how since he is such an asset an improvemant to any nfl team that he still does not have a team.he is a joke he had a descent carreer but he is done
    Decent career, that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Decent career, that's funny!
    Has he done something special? Made a conteneder into a winner somewhere?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Has he done something special? Made a conteneder into a winner somewhere?
    Really? The quote was "he's had a decent career". Now you say "has he done something special". Like the guy or not, he is un deniably one of the best WR in the history of the game when it comes to on field production. NO argument. I have done zero research but I would bet a ton of money that most lists, if there are any, have in as a top 20 receiver all time. Some, depending on who is asked I bet would have him in the top 10 or 15. So, to answer your question yes, he has done something special. Drama queen yes, cancer to most locker rooms yes, unbelievable career....yes! The numbers don't lie. Been in the league for 13 or 14 years and probably has 8-10 of those years with over 1000 yds, probably close to 16,000 total yds, maybe over 1000 catches, maybe less than 10 fumbles. These are all guess' but none the less, he's been a stud on the field and had an incredible career. Lost a step last year but to say he's had a decent career just made me chuckle.
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 07-27-2010 at 11:20 AM.

Yeah, you can say what you want about his attitude, but the guy ranks 6th on the career receptions list, 3rd on the receiving yards list, and 3rd on receiving TDs list.

He had no character issues in Buffalo last year, that's why I say he would be an asset to this team.

I said "if" he didn't cause any drama and he didn't last year. Sheesh! To say the least he would be one more threat that defenses would have to prepare for. If Bowe goes down, TO will be living in Leawood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Yeah, you can say what you want about his attitude, but the guy ranks 6th on the career receptions list, 3rd on the receiving yards list, and 3rd on receiving TDs list.

He had no character issues in Buffalo last year, that's why I say he would be an asset to this team.
    Ya like I said, the numbers are great! If I could be assured that he wouldn't turn into a nightmare with complaining about everything I would definetely say he could help things but you just don't know with this guy. His record is against him so don't think I would take a chance on him this late in his career and us trying to build from the bottom up. We already have to deal with one wanna be diva in Bowe, we don't need the all time diva.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

He got 829 yards. GReat asset, funny how no one wants to factor in the problems he brings with him. Thats the difference between a good reciever and a great WR.

Lets not forget that he has played on a lot of pretty good teams and he has not gotten any of them over the hump. Throw a million good balls at a guy, hes bound to catch some.

AND DH>>>Top 10? Really? Thats a joke right?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He got 829 yards. GReat asset, funny how no one wants to factor in the problems he brings with him. Thats the difference between a good reciever and a great WR.

Lets not forget that he has played on a lot of pretty good teams and he has not gotten any of them over the hump. Throw a million good balls at a guy, hes bound to catch some.

AND DH>>>Top 10? Really? Thats a joke right?
    Look at the numbers Canada. They can not be disputed and that is how players are ranked. On field production and his numbers all point in his favor.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast