Thread: Fox Sports - Thomas Jones Best Free Agent Signing, Chiefs a Dark Horse for Playoffs

Default Fox Sports - Thomas Jones Best Free Agent Signing, Chiefs a Dark Horse for Playoffs

Fox Sports-
    Best free-agent signing: Chiefs RB Thomas Jones
    From a cost and productivity standpoint, this was a steal. The Jets think the 31-year-old Jones is slipping, but this workout warrior is coming off his best season with 1,402 rushing yards. Jones won’t be asked to carry as heavy a workload in Kansas City while paired with Jamaal Charles, a 1,100-yard rusher in 2009. Jones, who signed a two-year, $5 million contract, is one of several off season acquisitions who make the Chiefs a dark-horse playoff contender.
    NFL offseason's biggest winners and losers - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

Now, they did say the Raiders had one of the best off seasons but the Chiefs being a playoff dark horse could be a mantra if we have a good training camp.

The furure looks bright.

My eight ball says: "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    My eight ball says: "Yes".
    Yay!

-Nice Avatar BTW.

feelin the love oh yeah

Lets do it Chiefs.We have been waiting for along time to see the playoffs.I want the Chiefs to prove everyone wrong,in the NFL this year.Know body is giving use a chance and I can kinda understand why.At the same time look what we did in the off season.I just think they are under estimating are Chiefs.Another thing,I don't think San Diego, is going to win the division this year.There kinda falling apart as a group.They don't have the team chemistry this year the way it sounds.Players holding out and other players like Merriaman acting like a fool.I just like the way things are unfolding already.We will have to wait and see but I'm excited.

I'm not buying it yet... maybe 7 or 8 wins but playoffs? Nah it's not time yet. Possibly in another year or 2 but not yet. But, anything's possible... GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yay!

-Nice Avatar BTW.
    Thanks!

I like it; it's like looking into a mirror.