Thread: 49ers game tickets

Default 49ers game tickets

I'm looking for two tickets for the Chiefs/49ers game in the area where the Chiefs come out of their tunnel. I know single game tickets are on sale July 30th but I see some available on Stub Hub right now.

Are these guys with season tickets and do they have them already?

Does anyone here have tickets for that area?

Thing that sucks is I see tickets for row 3 for 74 bucks a ticket but I only need two but I can't select two. Looks like I can only buy three and I don't see a way to contact the seller.

I had three but they are gone. Sorry man.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

That's cool. I read your postinglate last night so they were probably gone before then. I'll probably just get them July 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Avalon View Post
    That's cool. I read your postinglate last night so they were probably gone before then. I'll probably just get them July 30th.
    I can make a few phone calls on Monday and see if I can get a few more. Shoot me a PM and let me know what section and seats you would like. Lower level were $76 (we got the group rate discount) I know I can get you tickets, just not sure what will still be available. There is a group of about 30 of us gonna be at the game so stay in touch and we will tailgate together too if u r interested!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

OK, I have three tikets again. Three people have wanted them and then declined. Anyone interested?