Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More hated to you............

Default More hated to you............

For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!

I have always hated Denver. Multiple reasons, Elway, cheating, the rat as their coach. The Raiders are much less hated in my book.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The donkies. I saw an interview with Elway in 92 or 93 when Al Michaels asked him why he didn't get the credit that Montana and Marino got. The little split tail said he didn't know but it wasn't fair and he was just as good as either of them. Petty little b*tch made me hate the filthy horses even more. He and the whole donkey nation aren't worthy to carry Montana (or Marino's) jock strap.

i hate the chargers the most by far..

i hate the broncos! id like to punch em in the eye!

i dislke the raiders alot
    I dislike the chargers.

but i really hate the donkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!
    You let the blasted donkiods have way too much control over your emotions. Just because their CHEATERS doesn't mean they ought to make your blood biol. Just because the very sound of their names make you want to BANG YOU HEAD AGAINST THE FREAKIN BRICK WALL!!!!! Doesn't mean that you should allow them to upset you!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE DONKIODS....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chiefster; 07-24-2010 at 02:22 AM.

Default Raiders or Domks?

I hate them both...and I really hate San Diego. Merriman was always a punk to me. The coach in Denver is either really cool...or a giant douche. Can't listen to the media, they paint the picture they want. I think the division is going to be a lot different than what people may think. I see the Raiders and the Chiefs as being teams on the upswing. SD lost a couple core players, but more importantly is the fact that a few players are *****ing about money and that negative attitude can really do a number on a team. Also, you can't expect a rookie to come in and blow by nfl defenses year one, he might, but I wouldn't bet on it. Denver is my balls...hate them....really. Sorry, just ranting.

I hate the Donks more, too and one of my favorite games was when Joe Montana beat the Donks in the last seconds. Great, great game!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You let the blasted donkiods have way too much control over your emotions. Just because their CHEATERS doesn't mean they ought to make your blood biol. Just because the very sound of their names make you want to BANG YOU HEAD AGAINST THE FREAKIN BRICK WALL!!!!! Doesn't mean that you should allow them to upset you!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE DONKIODS....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    For me it has always been the Raiders for a number of reasons.

1st, they have always been a dirty, nasty team. They played dirty for years and they really had no class. You can say what you want about the Donkeys and the Chargers, both of those teams have always been classy compared to the Raiders.
    This is the reason that I have hated The Broncos more than The Raiders over the past decade or so.

The zone-blocking, cheap-shot offense that Shanahan allowed made them the summiest pr***s in the league.

The Raiders used to be that. And they were also the snivellingest litle bi***es around. They can still be heard crying on NFL Films regarding the 70's.

With Shanahan out of our division, and The Raiders having been inept for so long now, my spite has been dimmed and may now shine brightest on The Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    This is the reason that I have hated The Broncos more than The Raiders over the past decade or so.

The zone-blocking, cheap-shot offense that Shanahan allowed made them the summiest pr***s in the league.

The Raiders used to be that. And they were also the snivellingest litle bi***es around. They can still be heard crying on NFL Films regarding the 70's.

With Shanahan out of our division, and The Raiders having been inept for so long now, my spite has been dimmed and may now shine brightest on The Cowboys.
    You know I hate the Cowboys second only to the tRaiders also they will always be my Number 1 and 2 most hated teams more so than the Donks even. You know what the QB said on TV he will see us in the SB this year nit sure if he was saing they were going to play in it or just watch it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast