Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More hated to you............

Default More hated to you............

For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!

I hate the donks so much that if we were to beat them 100 to nothing I'd still be pissed that they might have completed a single pass. I grew up in Nebraska and had to be subjected to that cr@p and by cr@p I mean donk games because for some reason 537 miles (distance to donkland) is less than 143 miles (to the promised land). So yeah...screw the donks and the horse they rode in...wait how does that work?

The faiders I don't mind as much but as someone pointed it out they've sucked except for the one run they had and they've got Al Davis who I seriously think would draft, trade for, beg, borrow and steal a roster full of receivers and play them at all positions..hey they're fast right? Now faider fans on the other hand...good lord, I can take a berating but them trying to give a berating at Arrowhead, I think not! Actually I hate to say it I met two cool faider fans at the game last year. They made fun of Russell the entire game, pretty funny really. But two cool fans isn't enough to balance the scales of evil. Someone commented in an article that the faiders fan base is growing...I think it's the devil sending them back because he can't take that much evil...just sayin.

I would like buy Al Davis for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!

You know, I just have to agree. I didn't realize how much I hated them until we were destroying them during last year's final game. They were fighting for a playoff spot and we walked into Mile High and put on a clinic of what to expect from the future Chiefs. And as they lay there dying after such a promising start, all I could think was "suck it Ponies!"
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You and I have much in common except with regards to Green Bay. I'm pretty much indifferent with regards to the Cards.
    Division rival for me. Think of the Cards as your Chargers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would like buy Al Davis for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.
    I want in on that action!

Like I have always said, I hate the donks only slightly less than the raiders. To me the raiders are and always will be the biggest rivalry the Chiefs have. How can you ever forget the brawls that have happen in the Chiefs and raiders games, the bench clearing brawls. The Chief and donks are also big rivals, but to only slightly less.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Like I have always said, I hate the donks only slightly less than the raiders. To me the raiders are and always will be the biggest rivalry the Chiefs have. How can you ever forget the brawls that have happen in the Chiefs and raiders games, the bench clearing brawls. The Chief and donks are also big rivals, but to only slightly less.
    In my experience, Broncos fans are just better people than the majority of Raiders fans. For that, I guess my opinion of the Broncos is higher than my opinion of the Raiders.

I think I have said this before though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    For me it has always been the Raiders for a number of reasons.

1st, they have always been a dirty, nasty team. They played dirty for years and they really had no class. You can say what you want about the Donkeys and the Chargers, both of those teams have always been classy compared to the Raiders.

2nd, their fans. Raiders fans are as unclassy as their team. When they were in LA you literally took your life in your own hands if you came to the game wearing another team's colors. I hear it is no different now that they are back in Oakland.
    My old roommate has a couple of Brazilians living with him this year. They say that at the more intense soccer rivalries down there, fans of the opposite team would be peed on, spit on, roughed up a little bit, bottles thrown at them. All of that and it still would have been a relatively clean and easy experience.

Oh, and you never go without at least a half dozen friends or more.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post

Dont forget mushmouth. I can't stand shannon sharpe. absolutely and indianapolis second in my book with the raiders being 3rd. Can't stand the donkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Division rival for me. Think of the Cards as your Chargers.
    Ahhh, gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Stupid Faders!

I love san fransisco....lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast