Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: More hated to you............

Default More hated to you............

For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I love san fransisco....lol
    I love how San Fransisco played at arrowhead yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Dont forget mushmouth. I can't stand shannon sharpe. absolutely and indianapolis second in my book with the raiders being 3rd. Can't stand the donkeys.
    Mushmouth... brilliant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    For me, it's always been the Raiders. For all of the reasons HayVern gave.

If I listen to any interview with Al Davis, I'm always reminded of why the Raiders are my most loathed team.

He is easily one of the most greedy pompous cretins on the planet. He sets the tone for the team.
    Hey hey CapitalT!!!! I think that stands for Tammie! LOL! I kid.... but I do recognize that hoody! Which I will be wearing to all of the next games btw.

I hate both teams, I hate the raiders for obvious reasons, but I hate the donks for others. I lived in Denver for a while and although we had good close friends that are fans, the others were complete donkeys! Cheaters

Im a cheifs fan in omaha, so like many others chiefs fans living in nebraska, you accumulate hate for other teams that are not in the AFC west. I have total hate for the vikings and the packers, there are a lot fans of them around here. But after them it is the raiders, they are supposed to be such badasses, but have sucked for the most part for the past thirty years, get over yourselfs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456