Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More hated to you............

Default More hated to you............

For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    LMAO

I feel better now for some reason.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

What sucks? I now live in Oklahoma! I am told I will see Chiefs games aslong as the Cowboys are not on at the same time! My hatred for the Raiders, Broncos and Chargers will always be there! Even the Seahawks, since im old school! Now? I hate the Cowboys even more now than any opponite in AFC WEST and even the Seahawks now! SCREW YOU JERRY JONES!

mine is the donks living in slc these donkey fans are everywhere.i can not stand schlereth either take him off of nfl live

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    mine is the donks living in slc these donkey fans are everywhere.i can not stand schlereth either take him off of nfl live
    I can't stand when Terrell Davis is commenting about anything like he knows something and his opinion matters. He's a idiot with horse teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    What sucks? I now live in Oklahoma! I am told I will see Chiefs games aslong as the Cowboys are not on at the same time! My hatred for the Raiders, Broncos and Chargers will always be there! Even the Seahawks, since im old school! Now? I hate the Cowboys even more now than any opponite in AFC WEST and even the Seahawks now! SCREW YOU JERRY JONES!

Careful, Jerry might see that as an invitation.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Careful, Jerry might see that as an invitation.
    Now that is funny! I still say screw Jones, Davis and Bolin! I dont know more names of owners but those are the ones I hate atm!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Now that is funny! I still say screw Jones, Davis and Bolin! I dont know more names of owners but those are the ones I hate atm!
    ...Sounds like a Jerry Springer topic.

Honestly, I hate the Giants more than any team in any other sport. But going with the division I'd have to say I hate the Raiders the most.

I've usually enjoyed watching a Chiefs/Broncos or Chiefs/Chargers game, but when I see the Raiders I just groan the entire game and hope for an annihilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Avalon View Post
    Honestly, I hate the Giants more than any team in any other sport. But going with the division I'd have to say I hate the Raiders the most.

I've usually enjoyed watching a Chiefs/Broncos or Chiefs/Chargers game, but when I see the Raiders I just groan the entire game and hope for an annihilation.
    I agree. My hatred for the Raiders is deep seated and will never be overcome by any dislike with any other team. Besides, my father-in-law is a Raider fan, so I love giving him a hard time when one of Al Davis's decisions backfires. (i.e. J. Russell)
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!
    I hate the Mountain Jacka**es more too. My hate relates most back to the MNF game that Sharpe kept baiting DT. As well, when they cheated to make it to the Super Bowl in 1997(98), cheating in the draft early that year, and cheating in playoffs later, spraying Pam on jersey's in the playoff against our Chiefs. Throw in their chops/cuts at the knees, among many other 'dirty' tricks to win at any cost, so much more.

Oakland IMO hasn't been nearly the dirty team they once were years ago, nor compare to the Donkey's in dirty game playing.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast