Thread: I think you will like this...

Default I think you will like this...

Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

idiots!!!!!

I actually agree with everything he said, except 11 is a little too high for San Diego.

I think the over/under for San Diego is 10.

Also, I think that the Raiders are going to be a lot better a lot sooner than people realize. Getting Jamarcus Russel out the door was so important for them. No way they rebuild while trying to make that catastrophe work.

still, the Chiefs are ahead of them offensively and in the coaching ranks.

Raiders have a better defense. we both had good drafts, but I just don't understand the logic in getting rid of Kirk Morrison, a tackle machine, and simply drafting his replacement. They could have taken their MLB and switched to a 3-4. It's not like they don't have the personnel for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    I actually agree with everything he said, except 11 is a little too high for San Diego.

I think the over/under for San Diego is 10.

Also, I think that the Raiders are going to be a lot better a lot sooner than people realize. Getting Jamarcus Russel out the door was so important for them. No way they rebuild while trying to make that catastrophe work.

still, the Chiefs are ahead of them offensively and in the coaching ranks.

Raiders have a better defense. we both had good drafts, but I just don't understand the logic in getting rid of Kirk Morrison, a tackle machine, and simply drafting his replacement. They could have taken their MLB and switched to a 3-4. It's not like they don't have the personnel for it.
    The Raiders will win the division if Campbell is a pro bowl QB this year. He just doesn't look that good to me. However, they'll win more than 6, easily.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

i still dont see what is so impressive about the raiders. Campbell is overrated, and their offense will be horrible again this year. I see them winning 6 games, 7 at the absolute most.
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Cambell is better than Russell,by a long shot but still not thar great.Matt Cassel will have a great year I do believe.If that o-line does good.We will put up some big numbers this year.Go Chiefs.I know it might make you laugh but I think BOwe will put up pro bowl numbers this years too.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    There were a few reasons for getting rid of Morrison.
    1. He made a lot of tackles but most were after 5 yard + gains.
    2. He often over-pursued leaving gaping holes in the defense.
    3. He struggled to get off of blocks, once a lineman touched him he would have been just as effective if he sat down and put his hands in his pockets.
    4. He was a Oakland Native and spent a lot of time partying after losses. Win, lose or tie he celebrated.
    Rolando is a harder worker and will demand more from his defensive teammates then Morrison did so I agree with the move.

I also agree that we have the personnel to run the 3-4 but we don't have the coaches as all of our coaches are 4-3 coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    There were a few reasons for getting rid of Morrison.
    1. He made a lot of tackles but most were after 5 yard + gains.
    2. He often over-pursued leaving gaping holes in the defense.
    3. He struggled to get off of blocks, once a lineman touched him he would have been just as effective if he sat down and put his hands in his pockets.
    4. He was a Oakland Native and spent a lot of time partying after losses. Win, lose or tie he celebrated.
    Rolando is a harder worker and will demand more from his defensive teammates then Morrison did so I agree with the move.

I also agree that we have the personnel to run the 3-4 but we don't have the coaches as all of our coaches are 4-3 coaches.
    I remember some of what you're talking about. That big run that Charles had against you guys in Oakland, I think he could've made that play. When Charles got by him, it was over.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I remember some of what you're talking about. That big run that Charles had against you guys in Oakland, I think he could've made that play. When Charles got by him, it was over.
    There was a whole lot of it; I am hoping McClain lives up to the hype