Thread: Training Camp LIVE! on kcchiefs.com

Default Training Camp LIVE! on kcchiefs.com

I've been watching the daily half-hour video podcasts on kcchiefs.com about Training Camp and they're really good, and I'm going to keep watching them as much as possible!

If anyone is looking for lots of info or just if you want to know more about camp then I think it'd be great to watch.

The great thing about the NFL is that there is more and more to know all the time! And that's a good thing!

I went to camp Sunday!!! They're looking GREAT!! Our Eric Berry is AWESOME!!! He is quick and aggressive, batted down one ball that had the crowd cheering. I think there was a second he batted away saving a score too, but fans were blocking my view, couldn't see the jersey number.

I'm so excited and geared up for the season!! YEEHAW!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I went to camp Sunday!!! They're looking GREAT!! Our Eric Berry is AWESOME!!! He is quick and aggressive, batted down one ball that had the crowd cheering. I think there was a second he batted away saving a score too, but fans were blocking my view, couldn't see the jersey number.

I'm so excited and geared up for the season!! YEEHAW!!

yea ive been watching them too. they are good..i wish they would show some of the action though nbot just interviews.