Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games to watch on the internet?

Default Chiefs games to watch on the internet?

Hey fellow Chiefs fans, can anyone tell me where I will be able to watch the games on the internet? I live in Cuba, Mo. and can't get any KC channels from Dishnetwork. I only get St. Louis channels, and anyone that would want to watch the Lams must be nuts. Usually there are only a few Chiefs games televised on the St. Louis CBS channel. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    Chiefs are going to kick lots of butt this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never found them on the Internet, but you can listen to them on 101thefox.com.

You have to get Direct T.V. Its actually a pretty awesome investment. But they have COMPLETE control over the broadcast of regional games out of their region.
    Resident Ambassador!

For the pre-season NFL Network says they will re-air every game. I have found some live games before on justin.tv When it comes to the regular season I have no idea outside of DirecTV since I live in Texas.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I have never found them on the Internet, but you can listen to them on 101thefox.com.
    ...This.

I found a couple European websites that broadcast them last year. I was watching the 2nd game and the screen went black and the message "The Copyright holder has determined this is an illegal broadcast and we must stop broadcating at this time." I was bummed because only 2 KC games were shown on the local stations, so I had to get NFL Season Pass. I don't know how the NFL can stop broadcasts that are from foreign countries, but they do.

Watch Live NFL Football Games Online for Free on Your PC

Here's the link I used last year, but as I said the service I used did stop broadcasting during the second game. The folks on this forum say there are a couple dozen sites to watch them. I just tried the one. Copy it fast cause it'll probably be deleted by the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post

Here's the link I used last year, but as I said the service I used did stop broadcasting during the second game. The folks on this forum say there are a couple dozen sites to watch them. I just tried the one. Copy it fast cause it'll probably be deleted by the mods.
    If anything else if you get Sirius Radio you can get the Chief's game with the local broadcast. (Mitch and Len)
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post

Why? I don't see this as a competing forum nor have you spammed the boards here with that link.

...Unless Coach has a different opinion.

Someone will usually post a link on this forum on sunday morning. Sometimes a member doesnt find one until half way thru the first quarter, but I've seen the links here multiple times.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast