Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games to watch on the internet?

Default Chiefs games to watch on the internet?

Hey fellow Chiefs fans, can anyone tell me where I will be able to watch the games on the internet? I live in Cuba, Mo. and can't get any KC channels from Dishnetwork. I only get St. Louis channels, and anyone that would want to watch the Lams must be nuts. Usually there are only a few Chiefs games televised on the St. Louis CBS channel. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    Chiefs are going to kick lots of butt this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I have never found them on the Internet, but you can listen to them on 101thefox.com.
    When ever I can't watch the games (which I never have live before) I just follow the play by play animation on NFL.com and listen to 101 the fox and it's not necessarily worse then watching it (even though I would take any opportunity to watch it live!)

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    When ever I can't watch the games (which I never have live before) I just follow the play by play animation on NFL.com and listen to 101 the fox and it's not necessarily worse then watching it (even though I would take any opportunity to watch it live!)
    That is exactly how I do it here in Cowboy land.

Being in the military, I've always looked for ways to watch games online from other states or overseas. Last year I used Other Streams

Sometimes it worked ok, sometimes the lag was too horrible and I just listened via 101.

Default Chiefs Fans in STL

Hey Chiefs Friends,

Wanted to let you know that i started an official Chiefs meetup in Webster Groves about the 3 years ago and we have a very loyal and consisitent following. The name of our club is Chiefs Fans in STL. We meet at Weber's Front Row in Webster only. We will be kicking the year off for opening week with a tailgate, beginning at 9am. Hope to see you all there. Here is info on all of our happenings. This is the Chiefs experience you have been looking for. "We Made This For You".

I can't post links yet because I recently joined the community but you can find our group on Facebook and all of our info if you search for CHIEFS FANS in STL.

Feel free to email me with any questions. Tell all your Chiefs friens. We are trying to make it the number one meetup. We do events and take road trips together each year. I have met a lot of cool people this way as well as generated a lot of excitement here in STL for the CHIEFS.

Hope to see you at least once. Come opening week. You won't regret it.

-Chiefquezikiah

firstrowsports.eu has them most the time
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Watch Live NFL Football Games Online for Free on Your PC

Here's the link I used last year, but as I said the service I used did stop broadcasting during the second game. The folks on this forum say there are a couple dozen sites to watch them. I just tried the one. Copy it fast cause it'll probably be deleted by the mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Why? I don't see this as a competing forum nor have you spammed the boards here with that link.

...Unless Coach has a different opinion.
    I have no problem with links of the Chiefs games, I have in the past posted links that I found. I sometimes can not get Chiefs games. I understand the need and want to view the games, the frustration of not being able to.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 08-04-2012 at 03:11 PM.

when i can't get to watch the games, i log on nfl.com, click on the CHIEFS game and you get play by play, drive charts, and highlights. if you have to leave your pc for awhile you can come back and scroll up to read every play you missed. not as good as watching but better than missing it. you also have a choice to log in to either teams radio broadcast [for a fee] and listen to the game. you get dead air space during commercials,
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

BTW...I have DirecTV (Premier Package) w/ the Sunday Ticket. I just did a search for the KC/Cardinal game. It will not been shown in real-time.

It will be avaiable after the game was played. Here are the times & channels the game will be shown:

Sunday 8/12 @ 9:30PM Channel 626
    Monday 8/15 @ 3:00AM Channel 212 (NFL Channel)
    Wednesday 8/17 @ 3:00AM Channel 212
    Monday 8/20 @ 1:00PM Channel 212
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

firstrowsports.eu

Nfl.com has the games for 19.99 as long as the game isn't being broadcast in your area.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast